PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: A Potent Potion Nurse Sneeze (F) 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Potent Potion Nurse Sneeze (F)  (Read 605 times)
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: 2024-04-28 17:29:20 »

The Soda sneeze seal of approval in my eyes. :D

As for the drawing, great choice of character! There used to be a lot of Nurse Redheart sneeze content, stories, art, etc... unless I am remembering wrong.  I love this one!
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: 2024-04-29 00:10:07 »

You are doing an awesome job! So happy to see you do more! This is what I love. True, honest to goodness, pone sneeze! You are a masterclass at the sneeze details and I look forward to anything else you do in the future! Awesome work on this! New generation of sneeze pone art right here.
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2024-04-29 12:07:33 »

This is the kind of nurse we need doing nurse things. :D It'd be so cute to be watching her as you sit on the table.  Or if you are waiting in the next room over and you can hear her wet, shimmering, sneezes.  It would be a pretty big turn on I am sure.
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: 2024-04-30 12:09:27 »

Beautiful quality on this new drawing! Amazingly detailed sneeze spray. I love how you can see every single drip and drop! Awesome work on this!

Every single drop deserves the attention and care it deserves. ;D  Thank you.
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: 2024-04-30 12:10:00 »

That warning sign might make her not open the jar recklessly in the future!  We wan't sneezes don't we? ;)
Well, this sign can be ridiculously small and hard to notice (like some comedy use of «fine print»), so the ponies will continue to recklessly open it.
Also, since I mentioned some signs...
Do you remember that Soda medal (made from APD’s drawing ;D) from... uhm... 2020 or 2021?

The sneezy warning signs may be designed in that fashion ;D.

How can one forget such an iconic badge?  It actually gives me an idea for future projects.  :))
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: 2024-04-30 12:10:20 »

The Soda sneeze seal of approval in my eyes. :D

As for the drawing, great choice of character! There used to be a lot of Nurse Redheart sneeze content, stories, art, etc... unless I am remembering wrong.  I love this one!

Even if you remember wrong, I want it to be right, lol!
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: 2024-04-30 12:10:45 »

You are doing an awesome job! So happy to see you do more! This is what I love. True, honest to goodness, pone sneeze! You are a masterclass at the sneeze details and I look forward to anything else you do in the future! Awesome work on this! New generation of sneeze pone art right here.

Thank you so much! It means a lot coming from a talented artist like you!  :')
Graymist

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: 2024-04-30 12:11:37 »

This is the kind of nurse we need doing nurse things. :D It'd be so cute to be watching her as you sit on the table.  Or if you are waiting in the next room over and you can hear her wet, shimmering, sneezes.  It would be a pretty big turn on I am sure.

Oh, that is an awesome scenario you came up with! I can imagine for sneeze lovers, that would be a very hard situation to avoid if she comes back into the room and you hear the whole sneezing event.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #23 on: 2024-04-30 12:31:15 »

Awesome work on this set of drawings! Love how the purple smoke nicely shows her spray in the second variant.  Awesome work.  So sneezy! So cute!

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
timmelon
SCM Member

Email
« Reply #24 on: 2024-04-30 12:54:29 »

How can one forget such an iconic badge?  It actually gives me an idea for future projects.  :))
Well, the image hosting has failed, and I was too lazy to restore the picture. :nervoussmile:
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #25 on: 2024-04-30 16:05:40 »

Thank you for drawing this. I love seeing the cause of a sneeze in the air or close to a sneezy nose. The character herself is awesome to see sneeze.
flemishcap

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: 2024-04-30 23:28:40 »

I love that nostril flare and how her hat is flopping up! Awesome drawing and I love how you chose Nurse Redheart as well. :D She's really cute and has a lovely snout/nose while sneezing.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #27 on: 2024-05-01 12:06:23 »

She's adorable! Such a cutie and such a sneezer! Wet a spitty sneeze! So it's canon now she has very wet sneezes. She should probably cover then, but I understand her hooves are holding the bottle. Wonderful sneeze. I love your drawing, Gray!

Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: 2024-05-01 12:31:28 »

I really like her expression and how pronounced her nostril is when flared. It's really cute and really well done. Awesome! I hope you do more with her because I like how this product potion makes her sneeze! Imagine what other things could!
TheBeesSneeze

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #29 on: 2024-05-02 12:22:33 »

Impressive sneeze spray that seems to be mostly coming from her mouth, but I totally see her nostrils flared wide open! Very sexy and cute at the same time!  If she isn't careful where she sneezes, she could easily contaminate doctor's tools and surfaces.  She probably already has.
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: A Potent Potion Nurse Sneeze (F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024