PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Tales of Alethrion Discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales of Alethrion Discussion  (Read 1059 times)
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2020-11-06 16:31:18 »

Youtube has allowed creators to share their art.  In 2019 we saw several films and episodes come out by rising stars and 2020 is no different.

Tales of Aethrion is a channel that focuses on it's own lore and setting, a series of the same name.  They will be releasing their FIRST full episode of the next season on November 14, 2020.  I thought it would be privy to share this series with you, because it is something different then what we usually see.  It's more adventurous and fantasy in setting with unique visuals. It has been in the works far longer than it's channel has been around, and one can see it a labor of love taking inspiration and sparking new ideas.

To catch up on their fully fan-funded series that gets little attention, check out their entire first season here.

Series theme song.

Below is a teaser of what's to come... Act 1.

Full episode November 14, 2020. 
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2020-11-07 14:34:09 »

I will give it a look.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2021-03-13 16:01:57 »

What they are planning for 2021.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2021-03-28 13:27:53 »

It looks like the artists truly have passion on this project or else they wouldn't keep doing it.  I saw little bits of it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Tales of Alethrion Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024