PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "The Fault In Our Cutie Marks" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "The Fault In Our Cutie Marks"  (Read 12316 times)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #45 on: 2016-11-27 22:58:30 »

It may not be a kingdom in the strictest sense-- changelings are more or less an anomaly of nature, living in underground burrows like animals. Starswirl the Bearded wrote that they originated "from a carnivorous plant that grew from a rotten acorn that fell into a magic pond under a cemetery".  Queen Chrysalis' title may be self-conferred; she seems more like the leader of a rogue band of misfits than true royalty.

That makes perfect sense too.  What I still don't get is if there are more Changelings around the world from other groups not related to Chrysalis... is she like their mother too?  There are probably other "Queen Hives" out there in the world. 
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #46 on: 2017-10-22 17:18:27 »

This was such a cute episode.  I really liked Gabby too.  I hope we see her again.  9/10.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: 2017-10-22 20:44:13 »

8/10. 
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #48 on: 2017-10-25 15:45:31 »

I really liked this episode and it was fun seeing a new character, and one that is so eager!  9.
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "The Fault In Our Cutie Marks" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024