PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Where the Apple Lies" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] 5 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "Where the Apple Lies"  (Read 15117 times)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #45 on: 2016-10-09 16:52:37 »

LOOK at this nose of hers!  It's the best!  So squishy!!  It has to produce good, big, wet sneezes.

When Mr. Rich was holding these flowers, who hoped someone would sneeze?  I was hoping his fiancé was gonna sneeze.... 

Nose even bigger from this angle... I LOVE IT... Bet you can't tell.

As mentioned earlier, Big Mac checking out Cheerilee.

No comment.

« Last Edit: 2016-10-09 16:59:25 by RainySunshine » Logged
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: 2016-10-09 17:03:23 »

I actually thought Spoiled Milk (holy GEEZ, that name XD) was kinda... sorta... cute.

:-[

Lol, that last gif. XD

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #47 on: 2016-10-09 17:14:15 »

Uh... It looks like other mares noses. Am I missing something? I mean wait *looks closer* it looks a little rounder.

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #48 on: 2016-10-09 17:19:43 »

This was a good episode.

So if Applejack and Big Mac's parents are already gone at this time.... where did Apple Bloom come from? 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #49 on: 2016-10-09 17:20:22 »

Uh... It looks like other mares noses. Am I missing something? I mean wait *looks closer* it looks a little rounder.

Her nose is bigger, and it has a line running up the center of her face.  Trust me, it is a noticeably larger nose. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #50 on: 2016-10-09 17:20:32 »

Yeah. The Apple Family continuity is now completely fuked thanks to this episode.

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #51 on: 2016-10-09 17:22:07 »

There are many theories.  Possibly they were not there for unknown reasons, Apple Bloom may have been with them?  Applejack's a Mom..... lol. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #52 on: 2016-10-09 17:25:42 »

Yeah I don't think so lol.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #53 on: 2016-10-09 20:37:14 »

That nose, I'm telling you!  It's beautiful. 
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: 2016-10-09 20:42:33 »

Must be the reason why I think she's cute. ;D

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #55 on: 2016-10-09 20:51:06 »

Must be the reason why I think she's cute. ;D

We already like noses and sneezing.  This bigger nose really doesn't hurt.  It's not like massive, but slightly bigger and rounder, and squishier that we all notice.  :D 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #56 on: 2016-10-09 22:40:42 »

So if Applejack and Big Mac's parents are already gone at this time.... where did Apple Bloom come from?

I found some analysis relating this this from EQD.

"I'm pretty sure some you all have heard the theory at some point about Applejack being a teenage mother. Now whether the theory of Big Mac being the father is still up for debate. Let's look at the facts. Fact: Applejack's parents and Apple Bloom weren't shown or mentioned in the flash back. Fact: Applejack and Big Mac argued in the story about who will be in charge of Sweet Apple Acres. Logically it would be the parents but since they're not around Granny Smith is in charge. Again confirming the theory that they're already dead. Fact: Filthy Rich and Spoiled Bitch are still engaged meaning that Diamond Tiara hasn't been born yet. Both Diamond Tiara are Apple Bloom are around the same age and they're in the same grade at school. Again proving that Apple Bloom hasn't been born yet. Now you can make the argument that we didn't see her because since she's a baby she would be at the house. But if that's the case, who's taking care of her? The rest of the family were all working and then they all went to the hospital which if she was there then she was home alone being neglected which is worse than her not being born yet. So when looking at these facts and the more you think about it, it does look like it's supporting the theory that Applejack is the mother. But why stop here when we push this theory further. What if Apple Bloom is the illegitimate daughter of Filthy Rich and Applejack? What if after the hospital incident Applejack was still feeling guilty about breaking her promise to Filthy Rich that she makes it up to him by letting him have sex with her which resulted in Apple Blooms conception? This would also mean that Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara are half sisters. This theory does sound kinda plausible(more than saying it's Big Mac) and kind of messed up. Hell, I can push this theory even further. What if Applejack intentionally got herself knocked up so that Filthy Rich could never sever his ties with the Apple Family? Since the Apple Family depend on the Riches partnership, without it they would eventually be out of a job and home. And Filthy Rich doesn't seem like the type of stallion that would let his daughter be homeless. And if he is that type of stallion who would then Applejack would reveal the truth which would ruin his marriage, reputation, and business. So what do you think of that? But hey, that's just a theory(A FILM THEORY!) Authors start writing.(be sure to give me credit.) I know that these theories seem dark but let's not forget we watched a scene where Granny Smith was about to amputate her grandsons leg. It don't get darker than that."
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #57 on: 2016-10-09 22:51:45 »

Wow.
That is a really stupid theory.
What? Just. No. I hate the "Apple Bloom is Applejack's kid" theory. No matter how you construe it, it doesn't make any sense. Plus, it's just disgusting, Filthy Rich has been shown to be a good stallion. Him having sex with a teenager, maybe younger? That's deplorable, and for anyone to say that the show is kinda sort of hinting at that, is just I don't even wanna know. I just chalk this up to the writer not giving a fuking damn about continuity and just not knowing how to include Apple Bloom in the plot.

Why not say, a slightly more plausible theory? Cheerilee and Big Mac are Apple Bloom's parents. Why is the theory always "she's AJ's daughter". I don't believe this theory either, but it's more plausible than this EqD one just trying to be edgy.

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #58 on: 2016-10-09 22:53:57 »

I don't like any of those theories of being Applejack's daughter, but I think your Cheerilee and Big Mac one is very interesting.  I've never heard that.

But no, Apple Bloom came from the same parents as Big Mac and Applejack. 
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #59 on: 2017-10-22 17:14:11 »

8/10.  Spoiled Milk's nose is so big and squishy!
« Last Edit: 2017-10-22 17:14:33 by Kiwi » Logged
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] 5 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Where the Apple Lies" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024