PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Future Animated Show Review and Discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Future Animated Show Review and Discussion  (Read 1762 times)
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« on: 2017-11-13 11:48:16 »

So therr are always new animated shorts out there trying to become the next big show on any network. I figured a topic to follow and share those shows might be of interest. We have a big following of show watchers here already so this will hopefully be entertaining for others as well.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2017-11-13 11:49:24 »

That was very cute.  So glad you shared it.

This isn't cute.

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2017-11-13 11:52:43 »

So I watched this short and I feel it had okay promise. They would have to develop the series more but it really reminds me of a Cartoon Network show from the Adventure Time era. I feel that era is gone and this show would not fit in anymore. It would definately not fit with the disastrous Nickelodeon right now.

The animation was okay and the humor was obscure to minimal basing on the obscure bits for the humor. Also scary faces and gross out hunor at times. A trope of using a child's voice is all too common now. The plot was strange and thin. It was good but nota stand out too me.

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2017-11-13 13:58:47 »

I like her design, but not sure why they have a Satanic symbol on her head.  That wouldn't pass cartoon censors at all.  Her's is not a Wiccan star either, it is Satanic because it's two prongs facing upward represent a goats horns and the main point is pointing down.  Just a heads up.

I feel it was pretty silly of a cartoon with the other main portage literally eating poop.  I didn't think they looked like chocolate.

It was alright, but not worthy of a full on show... but better then other shows that currently have full blown shows.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-22 18:52:14 »

One of my favorite shows, King of the Hill, is in early talks of possibly being brought back on FOX.

Link 1

Link 2
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2018-01-24 16:10:40 »

I would be really curious as to how that would work out.  I sort of hope it happens.  I loved that show.  But I am worried they wouldn't make it as good and with as much care.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2018-01-25 18:13:49 »

It is exciting but i am willing to bet they will not continue it. It has many good opportunities, but so much time has gone by. Will everyone age? Stay the same age but have modern stuff now? That show grounded itself in its time period and it will be hard to up root that. Love the show though.
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2018-01-26 00:13:08 »

I am going to agree with you.  I don't think it will happen.  I don't know what I think about it not happening or even happening.  I like the show, but I don't want it to be ruined in a reboot.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2018-01-28 22:28:02 »

I think I would like to see it happen.  With the voice actors of Luane and Lucky passed one, I wonder if those two would just have new voice actors or just move away?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Future Animated Show Review and Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024