PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 178 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: US News & Politics  (Read 542723 times)
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #570 on: 2016-10-18 13:53:58 »

Corruption runs deep my friends.  Note the sources below are not our normal sources, but sadly you can not find this info on the typical CNN, ABC, CBS, etc.  So you can take this as you will, Conservative propaganda, maybe?  But it is still here to show.  We've been real fair showing all sides.

We have now found out that the Obama White House was directly tied to Julian Assange having his internet cut at his Ecuadorean Embassy suite in London.

"We can confirm Ecuador cut off Assange's internet access Saturday, 5pm GMT, shortly after publication of Clinton's Goldman Sachs (speeches)," the group said in a message posted to Twitter late Monday. In follow-up messages posted Tuesday, the group claimed U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry had personally intervened to ask Ecuador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton. Citing "multiple US sources," WikiLeaks said the request was made on the sidelines of negotiations which took place last month in Colombia.

The US State Department denied the allegation.

Source

WikiLeaks said unspecified "contingency plans" were in place and the site and its Twitter feed appeared to be working as usual. On Tuesday it released another tranche of emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, suggesting that the group's ability to publish has yet to be compromised.

Assange fled to the Ecuadorean Embassy on June 19, 2012, after a drawn-out and ultimately unsuccessful legal battle to being sent to Sweden, where he remains wanted over an allegation of rape. Ecuador granted him asylum, but British authorities have made clear they would arrest him if he tried to leave.

----------------------

Video reveals Democrats have been practicing mass voter fraud for over 50 years.  Leaders admit it. 

Democratic Party and Clinton Campaign paid people to incite violence and demonstrations at Trump rallies.  Source, Source, Source
« Last Edit: 2016-10-18 13:57:03 by Silverwing » Logged
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #571 on: 2016-10-18 13:57:16 »

What is starting to be revealed to us as the public is mass corruption on all levels.  Not only in the White House, but entire political parties, the FBI, and other branches of the US Gov.  The safe guards have not worked, and we are just now starting to realize it.  The system is rigged, as it is starting to become apparent.

THIS is far bigger then Watergate ever was... yet why is only FOX News reporting it?  Why are no other news agencies talking about any of this?  You want to know why?  Because they are part of it, and anything they can do to stop the Conservative, Libertarian voices, and promote their own liberal values is what wins to the media.  Over the past several days, links have been revealed showing voter fraud, lies, scandals, planned outings of paid women to down Trump, and more.  And it isn't just the Clinton campaign, it is the Obama Admin that is also part of all this.  The Democratic Party, the FBI, and even parts of the Republican Party.  Why do you think Paul Ryan is attacking Trump?  They don't want someone who isn't part of the ESTABLISHMENT, part of the grand plan, in office.  It could potentially ruin their hidden kingdom of corruption and power.  Julian Assange is probably now on the assassination list as have been many over the years.

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #572 on: 2016-10-18 14:09:08 »

Now from the left perspective, here are some sources for their headlines.

7 Women claim Trump mistreated them.

Evangelicals voting for Trump means you've lost all rights to talk about morality and character.

Michael Moore to release an anti-Trump film showing all the corruption and lies of Trump.

Hillary Clinton:"Donald Trump Isn’t Who We Are And He Doesn’t Care About You."

Obama insults Trump, downplays the rigging of the election.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #573 on: 2016-10-18 14:35:10 »

On a side note, you read how vicious SFF was on that Donald Trump post.  Now look how they try to act kind and respectful when someone says something they disagree with on a different subject.  Going down a few posts I start to gag how two faced these people are... 

Other thread

If it was a topi about Trump, or a conservative idea, they would have no problem calling it out, swearing, and in general being vicious and angry about it.
« Last Edit: 2016-10-18 14:36:28 by Rainberry » Logged

aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #574 on: 2016-10-18 14:38:27 »

Ugh. -_-

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #575 on: 2016-10-18 22:18:49 »

I've never thought I'd say this... but Alex Jones doesn't sound as radical as usual.

I don't agree with all of him, but he is saying in this video the Democratic Party is trying to use Russia as a scapegoat to hide other things going on right now.  It would explain all the recent charges the Obama Admin and the Democratic Party has had against Russia lately.  In the past few weeks, there have been many attacks on Russia and claims.  The media is painting a picture (the liberal controlled media) is painting a picture of Russia being evil.  Russia isn't good, they are doing bad things, but do we really need a war with them?  No.  For some reason the "peace loving" Democrats are now fire eyed and touting war with Russia.

What is happening with this country? 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #576 on: 2016-10-18 22:48:49 »

On a side note, you read how vicious SFF was on that Donald Trump post.  Now look how they try to act kind and respectful when someone says something they disagree with on a different subject.  Going down a few posts I start to gag how two faced these people are... 

Other thread

If it was a topi about Trump, or a conservative idea, they would have no problem calling it out, swearing, and in general being vicious and angry about it.

How do you except that site to have any balance in conversation.  One of the administrators for the political board there is named, Tronald Dump.  They have the signature tagline of, "Making America SH** again."

Seems like a real fair and fun loving lot. 
« Last Edit: 2016-10-18 22:49:01 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #577 on: 2016-10-18 22:50:49 »

I'm sick of SFF.
Maybe I'm used to here. I mean, they have every right to disagree with me. But saying I won't be respected unless I answer this baited question? What even. Fck off.

NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #578 on: 2016-10-18 22:54:45 »

Putin shamed Obama.   They won't let that stand.  I mean, Nikita Khrushchev never mocked Jack Kennedy for the Bay of Pigs fiasco.  Leonid Brezhnev never took that old Georgia peanut farmer Jimmy Carter to task for the Iran hsotange crisis.  Boris Yeltzin never called out Bill Clinton for bombing a deserted aspirin factory in Sandland to distract America from that Lewinsky mess.  But ol' Pootie calls our resident a "mush for brains" and possibly drops the n-bomb, they want that crazy shirtless commie sumbitch's head

sudosnz

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #579 on: 2016-10-19 05:49:27 »

I can't stand Donald Drumpf or Hillary Clinton. I feel the only real option this election is to vote third party. Personally, I'm going with Gary Johnson. Others may want to look into Jill Stein. There's a useful website called ISideWith.com that quizzes you and matches your answers to the candidates. Vote however you want, but check that site out and give the alternative candidates some serious consideration.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #580 on: 2016-10-19 06:32:19 »

Eh, the third party guys are nut jobs as well. They're just not as scandalous or as covered by the media. But they're very very eh. Vote for who you want and like. Personally, I'm voting based on ther policies as well. I'm not gonna go with Trump because he's not Hillary. But because I agree with what he wants to do and what not.

I've used that quiz before I think. I forget who I matched up with, but I took it last year. My friend matched with Hillary and I think he died on the inside lol.

yasl
Lead Tech

Email
« Reply #581 on: 2016-10-19 07:28:16 »

In other news, I got into an argument on SFF. Because apparently you can't have a civil conversation about Trump without it turning into "you're a horrible disgusting person", or you knowing it's what they're trying to say.

How is it that we can be very civil about this?

Because they accept everyone as long as it fits their criteria.

[...]

At least here, things try to stay in the middle then people can share what they want.  No people freaking out like you can completely feel there.

Required reading: http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/
(Disclaimer: I'm vaguely "Grey Tribe"-ish myself.  Also it's slightly dated -- recently a Populist half-tribe seems to be emerging as a semi-distinct group.)

To be fair though, this site leans right.  I'm sick to the back teeth with the left bias in most media outlets, but to my bleeding-heart-libertarian sensibilities, Fox is ~50% steaming turds, and it's sort of weird to see it get semi-regular praise.

Don't forget that we /do/ have the occasional multi-page rants against them-awful-liberals, which are likely fairly off-putting to the other side too.  But we never have members shitting on other members, and indeed on the whole we are much, much more civil about this stuff.  I'm pretty dang proud of this community about that. :D
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #582 on: 2016-10-19 07:56:08 »

I like that about ourselves too. Even if we disagree we don't say we're awful people. We kinda debate it and move on. And to be fair, when we kinda rant about liberals we rant about the crazies. We know there is a distinction. But most of the time it seems the lefts think all the rights are crazy. Like sure I think a portion of the left is cancer and despicable, but I know not all of them are.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #583 on: 2016-10-19 16:44:17 »

I haven't read everything in here yet, but I will.  Just getting ready for the big and final debate tonight.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #584 on: 2016-10-19 16:58:36 »

Required reading: http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/

I have not read it all, but I am a good halfway in and so far I am enjoying it.  Thanks for sharing it,  I will finish it.

ISideWith.com

I took this quiz before I started reading the link above.  It says I most identify with Trump.  As some of you have probably known, I am an Independent with conservative tendencies as well as some liberal views on social policies.  Overall I am more right then left though.

So it I most identify with Trump, followed by Darrell Castle in the Constitution Party and Gary Johnson in a near third.  Jill Stein and Hillary Clinton were a distant last place after taking that poll.  They didn't even come close.
Pages: < 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 178 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024