PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: School sucks sometimes :( 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: School sucks sometimes :(  (Read 4277 times)
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2016-03-16 09:59:45 »

Life, aka college, slammed my butt yesterday. I now have 8 NEW projects, not just easy homework assignments, all due on April 7th, and fortunately each project won't take too much time...but the issue is my other classes are not going to slow down...so I am overwhelmed at the moment.

To keep myself sane I will try to write on Saturdays and Saturdays only. I can't afford to spend as much time commenting here or da or other places even though I want to :( I will be able to comment but it will only be during late evenings or nights. I am dedicating myself to my semester. I can't do bad this semester...I can't :( I may sacrifice my time and energy, but I hope things turn out well...
Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-03-16 10:03:44 »

You can do it, MS, we believe in ya.  Don't forget to take sanity breaks though!
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-03-16 10:16:50 »

*hugs you* I am glad someone believes in me. I need to have faith too I can pull through this. Saturday's will be my sanity regaining day :) and if work gets too overwhelming during one day I will probably break down and just try to write something for ten minutes or something like that XD
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-03-16 11:42:20 »

Ugh, sometimes that happens.  You are just minding your own business, then one project gets handed to you.  You're like, "thats okay."  Then another, "Thats alright."  Then another, "Uhhh.... okay." Then yet another, "Oh geez.  Okay."  Then another, "Okay, stop please."  Sometimes that happens.  You just got to hunker down and take them one at a time.  It will get done if you are diligent and studious. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-03-16 23:32:06 »

You got this though.  Stay positive.  :) 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-03-17 01:13:52 »

I hate when that happens.
And I'm a huge procrastinator. In everything. I can never muster up the energy of will to do anything.
But I wish you luck on the stuff you gotta do! I know you can do it!

yasl
Lead Tech

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-03-17 23:53:12 »

I eventually came to the conclusion that tertiary education is one large smear of procrastination.  For at least 80% of attendants, probably more.

This was certainly the case for me.  There was nothing like a more urgent and important project to make me shockingly productive in activities I would otherwise never have been bothered with.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: School sucks sometimes :( « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024