PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Ideas y'alls just can't get out of your head 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ideas y'alls just can't get out of your head  (Read 2616 times)
Binkyt11

Email
« on: 2017-12-22 20:20:21 »

Quick Note:
I wasn't sure if this would go into the Lounge, community, or creative forums. So my apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

Hello my dear friends! I got inspired to do this this thread from another one over on Derpibooru. Basically for any creative mind, there are always those ideas you want to just get out there but don't know how to. Well then, this thread is just for you! :))

Basically it's just a discussion thread of ideas y'all just wanted to get out somewhere. It doesn't have to be sneezed related, but those are certainly allowed as well.  ;) And it can be almost anything — scenarios, headcanons, stories, art, etc.

But yeah, I hope that this thread can attract some people who just wanna get their ideas out there! But yeah, have fun!

Sincerely,
       Binkyt11  P==D
Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2017-12-22 20:42:24 »

Of course when a thread like this comes up, I'm sapped on ideas (at the top of my head). :P
Although I will say this is a pretty awesome idea. I don't think we've come up with one, actually, which is kinda crazy.

SNEE
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2017-12-22 21:42:28 »

I always had this idea of a comic series kinda thing that came out once in awhile.  It would just feature everyone's OC's and characters from PSF.  So it's very PSF specific.  It would tie in all the head canons and inside jokes from PSF.  So this one would be harder to do if you don't know a lot of stuff.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2017-12-22 22:31:04 »

^ I think thats a cool idea and I've floated it around before as have a few others. :)
Binkyt11

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2017-12-23 08:47:10 »

@Soda
Wow, it certainly does sound complicated. Though it sounds awesome as hell. It kinda reminds me of the Derpibooru Community collabs, just in comic form.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: 2017-12-23 10:55:02 »

It is something I have played around with and talked to Blurr and APD about.  APD went so far as to create an entire poster image of all the characters once. 

Something else I thought of was far less difficult was just having a small comic series that followed a sneezy character people here would like.

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2017-12-23 13:11:36 »

It is complicated, @Binkyt11.  Thanks for listening to my idea. :) 
Binkyt11

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2017-12-23 21:59:24 »

@Soda
No problem!
Binkyt11

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2017-12-24 16:35:34 »

Honestly, one idea I wanna get done in either a fanfic or in art is Caballeron taking Ahuizotl to the vet. Like he know what he has, but isn't even sure how to treat whatever the fuck he is and the only thing he knows is that the closest thing he is related to is a dog. I don't know how exactly how it'll go, but for months this has been the only dialogue to come from it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

…The assistant looked at him with a strong sense of doubt. She raised an eyebrow and squinted at him as the feeling untrustworthiness and suspicion was flaring up in the room. "Right… So sir, you telling me that this big critter here is your dog?" Caballeron was getting nervous. He knew he couldn't continue his ruse if he couldn't at least convince her to not call the authorities. "Well… aye…I-I can show you!" In that moment, he trotted over to the creature and began pulling out as many examples he could to prove that he was somewhat part dog. Here he did what Ahuizotl would do in a situation like this. Ham it up and hope for the best.

"Look at him and tell me this, what features of this fine animal that's you cannot see a great in? I mean, he has the small pointy ears; t-the tiny little paws back here; his little rose nose; and don't you dare tell me he does isn't in need of desperate help!" He shifted his his boss with a nervous grin as he spoke through his teeth, "Be. Adorable." Within less than half an hour, he thought his dignity was gone. Coming here took a large portion of it, their arguments even more so. At this point he really didn't care anymore and went with the act he tried so desperately to stay out of. He lowered his head and whimpered as his eyes grew wide and his ears carelessly flopped down to the sides. Caballeron looked at him and was almost impressed! Not even he would think whatever abomination his boss was could pull off an act of pure innocence like his. The assistant— while a little less skeptical if Ahuizotl actually needed any medical attention, still scowled at Caballeron with distrust. She trotted next to him and proceeded to counteract all of his reasons in the same hammy way he did. "Is that so? Well then mister, I guess dogs like him also have big old' hands, a giant grabby feller on his behind, knives for teeth, oh and — OHHHH LET'S NOT FORGET THE FACT HIS FACE ONLY TAKES UP 5 PRE-CENT OF HIS HEAD RIGHT? That's a perfectly normal right dog to you, HMMM?" Caballeron just stood there agast and looked at her in shock, and Ahuizotl became very self-concious over what she said was a tiny face. He didn't care about his dignity, but damn did that sting him in a place where it hurts the most.

"Besides, even if he is a "dog" — how in sweet Celestia's mane would he come out like this?" The Doctor snapped out of it. He knew she had all her ducks in a row and has hem corned at this point he was desperate you finds an answer and just went with whatever came to mind first. "Well… we found him in the streets and thought the same exact thing, but we did have a cousin who worked with animals and… he said that this probably wasn't natural and well let's just say that wherever he came from, he's lucky to have been so healthy for so many years as he is a truly tragic example of of ponies who know nothing about breeding." The assistant's eyes went wide and looked at him with shock. "So wait you telling this feller here might be-" She was swifty cut off. "I never said he was, but there is a chance." Caballeron said with a subtle taste disgust. In that moment, Ahuizotl proved himself wrong again. Now was the point where he lost all of his dignity and he didn't even realize he had some left until now.She looked to Ahuizotl and cringed at the thought that the kind of "breeding" he was describing probably wasn't the only thing that was involved before he found him.

"Oh… well I-I-I'm Just gonna get his temperature, get Dr. Clopper, a-and be on my way sir." She quickly dashed to a cabinet and grabbed a small thermometer and took his temperature. As all of this was going on, Ahuizotl gave a sharp glare of disapproval at his henchpony as he tried to look away from his menacing stare. The mare took out the thermometer. Her expression didn't give them a good sign. "104.7 degrees marenheit. I ain't entirely sure as to want he is, but for a dog this counts as a fever. I'll pack up my things and get the doctor right now sir." Caballeron thanked the nurse as she got all of her equipment together and rubbed his boss on the head as if he was actually his pet. Even he thought that his boss of all creatures deserved it anyway after all he had gone through today. As her patted his head, he glanced at him and noticed his boss making all sorts faces and grimaces as if he were struggling and was making small hics as he quickly inhaled… oh no. The doctor knew what was going to happen, and he quickly pressed the creature's nose and nearly crushed in the middle of his face in the process. However, if only for a breif moment did things settle down as Ahuizotl exhaled in relief.

The assistant finally got her things together and quickly stated that the doctor would be here shortly. She stepped out the door and into the now cramped room full of patients. "…Hoooo boy, looks like we're gonna be hustling today" she thought to herself as she looked at all the ponies with their poor little animals. In that moment she heard something from the room she just exited that sounded like a loud yell, and before it was followed by tremendous howl as eveypony and thing ariundher tremored for a few seconds. Books fell of the shelves, the clattering of the falling medical supplies from her cart, and the scared commotion of animals and ponies alike in the waiting room. She turned around quickly and peeked in. "What was that?!" She clamoured absolutely flabbergasted by what she had witnessed. The room was in shambles, the creature looked dazed, and the stallion who owned him was on the ground with his hooves over his head as if ducked for something. "Sir are you alright?! What in the name of Luna happened in here?!" Caballeron looked up at her and stumbled back onto all four of his hooves. He stammered with his words, but made a somewhat reasonable excuse. "My deepest apologies señorita. I-It's just that the recent weather changes haven't been quite forgiving this year and I just haven't been feeling too well as of lately!" She didn't want to believe it—
 she really couldn't, but with all of today's events tahy have and will unfold, she just didn't out up a fight anymore. She gave them both one last squint and a snarly little "Gesundheit" before leaving for good with a swift door slam.

After he made that no one else was coming in, he quickly went face-to-face with his boss. "What the hell was that, Ahui?" He whisper-yelled to him. "I had to sneeze." Ahuizotl replied flatly. He stumbled on his words for a good 5 seconds before something intelligible came out of his mouth. "Well no shit. Sherclop. I think everything in this clinic should know by this point. W-Why couldn't you do what normally dogs do and... Rub their noses with their paws, or spray. Any of those would have been preferable to whatever was tbat thing you just preformed!" Ahuizotl just rolled his eyes and ignored the ranting ahead. He's been through enough today and just wanted it done and over with.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2017-12-24 20:04:11 »

Okay, thats fun what you got going there and well written!  What would Ahuizotl be treated at?  Is there a mythical creatures doctor?  Nicely done!  Thanks.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Binkyt11

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2017-12-25 05:25:06 »

Well since a lot of ponies know who he is from the books, Caballeron would just try (ans somehow succeeds) at convincing the doctors he's just a dog. And he wouldn't be wrong either since Ahuizotls are described to have some dog-like characteristics.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2017-12-25 10:17:14 »

^ Lol!  Okay, I think that is actually pretty funny.  The whole plot and how he would trick everyone.  I say it would make a great story fully fleshed out. ;D
Binkyt11

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2017-12-25 10:30:12 »

Mhmm. Plus if he can go about a village with only a cape on without getting recognized by anypony, this shouldn't be much different.
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2017-12-29 14:26:43 »

I like your ideas guys.  I like Binky's story idea too.
Binkyt11

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2017-12-30 21:41:23 »

Thanks! I hope in the future people will come and step on up here to share theirs. :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Ideas y'alls just can't get out of your head « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024