PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Father Knows Beast" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "Father Knows Beast"  (Read 18469 times)
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #90 on: 2018-10-06 13:56:41 »

Searching for Spike's real family would be interesting.
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #91 on: 2018-10-06 13:56:56 »

Lol, that was a cute reaction by Twilight.
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #92 on: 2018-10-06 13:57:14 »

Very sweet ending.  I really REALLY liked this episode.  They've been hitting it out of the ball park lately.
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #93 on: 2018-10-06 13:59:21 »

I really REALLY liked this episode.  They've been hitting it out of the ball park lately.  Josh Haber has been a God-send writer for the series producing great episodes for a long while now!  This episode had heart and direction and it seemed inspired in many ways!  I feel like it was a parody of many classic shows and the musical number was great!  The voice acting was on part and the emotional aspect with Spike and Twilight were amazing.  Smolder was developed nicely and had great interactions too.  Sludge was great for what he was, even though he wasn't who he seemed to be.  All of this made this another spectacular episode in my opinion!  One of my favorites, YET AGAIN for the season!

10/10!!!!
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #94 on: 2018-10-07 12:02:32 »

I will say this was a very good episode.  I never expected the series to go here with Spike and raising questions about his heritage and family.  They even brought up going to look for his parents, but Spike didn't seem to want too.  Very good episode and the cast did a great job throughout.  9/10!

aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #95 on: 2018-10-08 04:05:17 »

Pretty entertaining episode. :)) Sludge is a jerk. >:(

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #96 on: 2018-10-08 15:37:40 »

This was a pretty good episode in my opinion.  I found it entertaining but was surprised where this episode went.  That jerk Sludge seemed to have mixed emotions sort of feeling bad at times for Spike wanting to help him, but also feeding his inner laziness and to mooch off others.  It was a strange mix but a good episode overall! 8/10.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #97 on: 2018-10-08 18:56:50 »

I found this to be an excellent episode!  I really really liked it!  It was a lot of fun but I feel bad for Spike.  That guy really used Spike and the resources he had access too.  I feel bad for Spike getting tricked and having his heart be tugged and broken.  Luckily he took it well at the end. Smolder could be a nice sisterly figure and I found Spike's ongoing gag with throw pillows pretty funny.  The moments with Twilight being sweet was wonderful, and YES, they went there on a few occasions.  Twilight is more then just an owner.  I love how Twilight was concerned she wasn't his true family... or, I can't really word it, but you get it.  I also laughed when Twi walked in on Sludge in his robe and how she felt silly.  Uncomfortable sexual tension is something Twilight NEVER exhibits!  I loved it!

9/10!!!
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #98 on: 2018-10-09 14:26:09 »

I thought it was a really good episode myself.  :)  I really didn't think the show would talk about SPike's family much but Spike was able to get over it pretty good. 
9/10
✨proponypal✨

Eat some apples!

Email
« Reply #99 on: 2018-10-09 20:16:27 »

8/10
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #100 on: 2018-10-11 15:17:28 »

A really good episode.  That Sludge guy deserves some real trouble though.  Doing what he did to Spike was horrible.  But they interaction with Spike and Twilight was great for what it was about. 9/10

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Father Knows Beast" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024