PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: What was the first forum or message board you joined? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What was the first forum or message board you joined?  (Read 2303 times)
Daphine

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2019-06-19 14:28:54 »

What was the first forum or message board you joined?

How many members remember Comets Message Board?  This was the first forum I ever got the nerve up to post on.  I remember that you didn't have to join, you could post anonymously.  It took me another year till I finally came up with "Daphine" with an "I" and that's the Screen name I have stuck with :).
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2019-06-19 16:11:24 »

Hmmm. I actually don't remember the first web forum I ever joined.  it was probably something rather generic for anyone to chat in. 
LovesSneezingApparently
SCM Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2019-06-20 07:34:14 »

Gosh, I guess IGN. And one other completely off the map gaming site owned by a friend. I barely posted there, but it was a group of like 7, so I’m not naming it. Those are people I knew IRL and they would find me somehow!  :-0

I still remember pretending to have inside info about old creepypastas like smile dog, despite my never having read them. /)_-)
Ynona

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2019-06-20 10:28:05 »

I think it was my World of Warcraft private server forum... (NEEEEERD!!)

Didn't do much there tho.
The real first place where I actually did something was Reddit (if Reddit counts) because I wanted to share a couple of my Twitch Plays Pokémon fanarts. (May Lord Helix be praised!)
« Last Edit: 2019-06-20 10:30:30 by Ynona » Logged

Dame da ne. Dame yo, dame na no yo...
Daphine

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2019-06-20 14:12:12 »

I still remember pretending to have inside info about old creepypastas like smile dog, despite my never having read them. /)_-)

That was funny ;D.

To be honest I have never been on a on-line forum unless it was sneeze related :-]

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2019-06-21 18:40:11 »

Yeah, it was some automotive forum that isn't around anymore.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2019-06-30 21:11:15 »

Yahoo had forums back in the day... ;D

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2019-07-05 20:20:24 »

This question is a very good question.

Technically, the first online SITE I ever joined was.............................neopets *hides in a corner*

Even today though, I unironically love some of the characters neopets has created =) There were even a few items in that series that specifically caused sneezes to happen to any character, no matter how strong or weak the character is.

The first forum? Sneezefurs. I think I joined sneezefurs in 2011. Before I joined sneezefurs, literally about a month before that, I joined deviantart.

I still enjoy and use deviantart today =) It has a lot of freedom in allowing almost all types of art with any series and OC characters ^^
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2019-07-05 20:24:08 »

I think it was my World of Warcraft private server forum... (NEEEEERD!!)

Didn't do much there tho.
The real first place where I actually did something was Reddit (if Reddit counts) because I wanted to share a couple of my Twitch Plays Pokémon fanarts. (May Lord Helix be praised!)

I don't mind a forum on W of W. It is totally fine being a nerd with enjoying a series you love ^^

:D :D The meme of Helix!! That is awesome.

Screw Arceus, Helix is truth ;)  Honestly though...I never really liked Arceus much, even in the spin off game Pokemon Conquest. Have you played that game before Ynona?
Ynona

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2019-07-06 19:30:14 »

I don't mind a forum on W of W. It is totally fine being a nerd with enjoying a series you love ^^

:D :D The meme of Helix!! That is awesome.

Screw Arceus, Helix is truth ;)  Honestly though...I never really liked Arceus much, even in the spin off game Pokemon Conquest. Have you played that game before Ynona?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つPRAISE HELIX༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

We ain't got time to waste on a false god!
We need to focus our attention on Lord Dome, the real menace!! XD

Btw, no I have never played Pokémon Conquest but everyone keeps telling me that it's actually pretty good.
I was planning on playing it one day. :)

Dame da ne. Dame yo, dame na no yo...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: What was the first forum or message board you joined? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024