PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: The hypotheticals thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The hypotheticals thread  (Read 2206 times)
!xOWOx!

gang

Email
« on: 2021-01-13 14:56:14 »

I'll start with a few:

What would you do if all spiders on earth suddenly became the size of small dogs?

What would do if you found a tiny man living somewhere on your property? (he's not just a dwarf, he's like 5 inches tall)

If you had an extra arm that functioned absolutely perfectly, what would you use it for?

If you were Jesus Christ, how would convince everyone not to nail you to the cross?

If you could talk to your household objects, what would they say to you?

If the ocean suddenly covered a majority of land (lets say it took 1 - 2 weeks to take full effect), what is your plan to survive the ordeal?

If your greatest wish came true, how do think it would backfire on you?

feel free to add your own hypotheticals
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-13 17:59:08 »

If there was a Stairway to Heaven, would you take it?
!xOWOx!

gang

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2021-01-13 18:21:49 »

I don’t see why not. I’d get to escape this planet to a realm of peace and happiness. As long as God lets me bring my family with me, I’m going up those stairs.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2021-01-13 18:53:34 »

I mean, Yeah.  Heaven is better than anything we can imagine.  So yeah.  No question about it.

We are supposed to answer right?  Or are we purely posting questions?  @!xOWOx!
« Last Edit: 2021-01-13 18:54:27 by MasterXtreme » Logged
!xOWOx!

gang

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2021-01-13 19:24:41 »

I mean, Yeah.  Heaven is better than anything we can imagine.  So yeah.  No question about it.

We are supposed to answer right?  Or are we purely posting questions?  @!xOWOx!

You can answer them if you’d like. You don’t have to answer them all, though.
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2021-01-13 20:15:19 »

If you were Jesus Christ, how would convince everyone not to nail you to the cross?

That is a really interesting thought.  But if "you" or Jesus didn't die on the cross, then His mission would not have been completed and He wouldn't have died for everyone's sins.  Being nailed on the cross is part of that price to be paid for fulfilling God's Promise.... am I right?  I am pretty sure I am right.  That sounds right.  *Looks around for approving nods*

I like how this topic isn't meant to be Biblical, but so far everything has been Biblical, lol!

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2021-01-13 20:25:22 »

That is a really interesting thought.  But if "you" or Jesus didn't die on the cross, then His mission would not have been completed and He wouldn't have died for everyone's sins.  Being nailed on the cross is part of that price to be paid for fulfilling God's Promise.... am I right?  I am pretty sure I am right.  That sounds right.  *Looks around for approving nods*

I like how this topic isn't meant to be Biblical, but so far everything has been Biblical, lol!

*Nods* No that makes sense.  But the question is if WE happened to somehow be God's only Son.  Which of course wouldn't happen... but if we were... So if we were actively trying to not get nailed on the cross, that would be wrong.  But at the same time, we wouldn't know the cross thing was coming, right?  I mean, we'd know we were gonna be betrayed, but did Jesus know about being nailed to a cross?  God did, He knows all... but did Jesus know? 

Oh man, this is getting into some deep stuff.
!xOWOx!

gang

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2021-01-13 20:59:21 »

*Nods* No that makes sense.  But the question is if WE happened to somehow be God's only Son.  Which of course wouldn't happen... but if we were... So if we were actively trying to not get nailed on the cross, that would be wrong.  But at the same time, we wouldn't know the cross thing was coming, right?  I mean, we'd know we were gonna be betrayed, but did Jesus know about being nailed to a cross?  God did, He knows all... but did Jesus know? 

Oh man, this is getting into some deep stuff.

I think I’ve been told by either my mother or my grandmother that Jesus isn’t God’s son per say, God just birthed/reincarnated himself as a human, so maybe he DID know all along.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2021-01-16 16:07:01 »

I think I’ve been told by either my mother or my grandmother that Jesus isn’t God’s son per say, God just birthed/reincarnated himself as a human, so maybe he DID know all along.

Not quite... but there are different beliefs so I won't go in-depth.  I guess I would say "reincarnated" isn't the right word for this.  But since God and Jesus are technically the same Being/Entity it would mean they maybe the God portion knew, but the Jesus portion did not?

It's really impossible for us to know I guess.  It's fun to speculate. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2021-01-16 16:08:43 »

If I had the opportunity to talk to someone that didn’t like you (and they didn't know you were you), what would they probably say about you?  Would you even want to partake in that conversation?
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: 2021-01-19 18:51:42 »

If I had the opportunity to talk to someone that didn’t like you (and they didn't know you were you), what would they probably say about you?  Would you even want to partake in that conversation?

Yeah, sure.  Doesn't bother me at all.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2021-01-26 22:19:22 »

I guess I would have to, but a part of me would still want to live out my life on earth... because it's only an experience we can live once.  Does that sound like a bad answer?  I hope not. 

But ultimately, I would take the stairway because it is a surefire way to safety and closure of an afterlife in heaven.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: The hypotheticals thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024