PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Life update. Things are a little better =) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Life update. Things are a little better =)  (Read 4864 times)
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2016-03-26 09:45:49 »

I followed advice and just forgot myself and went to work...I got more done in the past 2-3 days than 2-3 weeks combined. Watched more education videos than I've had to do in my entire life XD...what should've been 40 hours worth of videos about the program Autocad (a 2D/3D engineering program. Used to design stuff is the simpliest way I can describe it). It took less time, thank goodness, but I'm glad I got that done. I also got 3 out of 7 projects done that's due by April 4th, so that's a relief too.

There is something I'm worried about though. Since my parents bought my computer with their own money they have the right to take it away. That's the privilege I have of owning my own computer. They know I'm struggling. I may lose that privilege and they can see everything I've done on my laptop. I'm going home for Easter this weekend so...I'll update whatever happens when I get back home on Sunday night.
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-03-26 10:16:35 »

Best of luck.  If you are worried about that, better save what you have on your laptop to a thumb drive or micro SD. 

Really happy to hear though that you pulled yourself together and did what you needed to do.  Keep doing that. :) Don't stop.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-03-26 10:32:37 »

Glad you're doing better but like. Don't you have a password on the computer? And if not, just erase the memory off your browser. Fixed the problem. And if you're worried about them finding your art and stories, move them to Gdocs or make a Dropbox account. Migrate all your files there and delete them from the computer. Easy fix.
Anyway, hope you have a good Easter.

Ari-Dynamic

Semi-Retired from Sneeze Fetish Community

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-03-26 21:36:52 »

I followed advice and just forgot myself and went to work...I got more done in the past 2-3 days than 2-3 weeks combined.

That's the spirit, man. :3 Take things nice and easy, rest a spell, study hard but not too hard that'll make ya faint. You can do it. :D

https://ko-fi.com/aaronmocksing - Please help support me and my work. :)

Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-03-26 21:47:08 »

Glad to hear everything is settling back down, MS
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-03-27 04:02:35 »

Super! Happy to hear.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-03-27 12:01:58 »

That is a step in the right direction!
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-03-27 18:12:17 »

Thanks you guys =)

I am happy to say I didn't lose my computer priviledges. I did have a long talk with my parents though XD. I'm glad they trust me.
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-03-27 18:43:24 »

I'm happy to hear that. ;D

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-03-27 20:52:25 »

Wow.  I can't imagine what I'd do without my laptop, or if for some reason my computer privileges were revoked.  I mean, I know my family supports my writing, but I do wonder if it attracts the wrong sort of attention at times, and what would happen if they read some of the vile trash that some idiots have been shitposting at my blog.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2016-03-27 23:15:21 »

The internet is not a friendly place.

I am happy there are enclaves like this of goodness.

Also happy you are getting into gear, Mystery!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Life update. Things are a little better =) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024