PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Video Share 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 84 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video Share  (Read 312594 times)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #330 on: 2016-10-02 21:59:07 »

Haha, people know not all woman are blind followers. Only SJW's preach and say that others think we're blind followers. They are literally the ones making the problems they think society is making. Like gender roles. They're the ones perpetuating them and making them more cage like by making these dumb things like Demi-girl and Demi-boy. Like, can you suddenly not be an effeminate man without being labeled something other than straight man? Can you not be a tomboy girl without being called some new progressive gender name? No. I think it's dumb.

And what I hate is that this bullcrap is getting to younger and younger people and just confusing them. Rather than letting them grow into their bodies and letting them mature and figure things out they're force feeding them crap telling them that they must be some Demi-queer because they don't like painting their nails and putting on makeup. Like, argh! It makes me so frustrated with today's youth. And tumblr. Tumblr is cancer. And it needs to be removed and purged like cancer needs to be.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #331 on: 2016-10-02 22:00:00 »

But the media portrays women as all liberal blind followers, and women seem okay with that for some reason!  Yet they fight for other causes like "Everyone is beautiful" or AHH!  I'm just gonna sit here a moment. 

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #332 on: 2016-10-02 22:01:44 »

Yes, poor world for the future generation.  Two guys especially can't hang out like guys do, without people wondering if they are a couple!  Like what?  What happened to friends hanging out?  Or how people warily look at someone who is still single at thirty or something?  What's with these societal pressures?!
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #333 on: 2016-10-02 22:03:06 »

Yes, Tomboy girls!  Thats a great example.  Just because a girl wants to play football or fall into the dirt doesn't make her something else.  She doesn't need to be labeled.  Same with a boy who maybe wants to learn dance, doesn't mean he needs to be labeled.  They can still be who they want and enjoy what they like and not have to be labeled something. 

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #334 on: 2016-10-02 22:03:43 »

I've long noticed Raine not only satirized women's issues a lot, I can tell she is passionate about it, but in the exact opposite way SJW are or feminist women are. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #335 on: 2016-10-02 22:04:41 »

It does to an extent. And there are people who fight against it. Like us right now. And Shoe. They speak out against shit like that. But they won't ever get big news because again, the media is liberal and wants to show itself being liberal.

Everyone is beautiful. In their own ways. Not everyone is a bombshell, but everyone is beautiful in their own ways. Now healthy at every size is something I won't get behind. And while yes, fat woman can be beautiful it doesn't change that their weight is unhealthy. Someone saying that you're unhealthy and that you have a higher risk of disease does not mean they're attacking you. They are stating facts. I hate people who just think everyone is attacking them. It's so stupid.

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #336 on: 2016-10-02 22:05:45 »

Everyone is beautiful. In their own ways. Not everyone is a bombshell, but everyone is beautiful in their own ways. Now healthy at every size is something I won't get behind. And while yes, fat woman can be beautiful it doesn't change that their weight is unhealthy. Someone saying that you're unhealthy and that you have a higher risk of disease does not mean they're attacking you. They are stating facts. I hate people who just think everyone is attacking them. It's so stupid.

Yes.

Word I hate?  Triggered.  HATE THAT WORD. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #337 on: 2016-10-02 22:06:42 »

That's a thing I hate now a days. Everything needs to be labeled. Like, Demi-sexual. Apparently it's like a sexuality that means you don't want to have sex with someone unless you know them well. Like... Isn't that normal? Why the fruk does it need some stupid "progressive" lable??

I hate SJW's. And I hate their culture. they're poison and toxic to our society.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #338 on: 2016-10-02 22:07:16 »

I've long noticed Raine not only satirized women's issues a lot, I can tell she is passionate about it, but in the exact opposite way SJW are or feminist women are.

Yeah, it just bugs me like no tomorrow to be placed in a box and labeled or assumed.  I will admit, tons of women blindly follow stuff stupidly and get behind dumb causes they don't even realize the point of, but there are just as many or more who don't cause a fuss about stupid topics that don't need to be dealt with. 

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #339 on: 2016-10-02 22:08:07 »

That's a thing I hate now a days. Everything needs to be labeled. Like, Demi-sexual. Apparently it's like a sexuality that means you don't want to have sex with someone unless you know them well. Like... Isn't that normal? Why the fruk does it need some stupid "progressive" lable??

WHAT?  Waiting to have sex till you find someone you love is normal?  When was that labeled progressive?  Are you kidding me?  Is our society this stupid now?

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #340 on: 2016-10-02 22:08:32 »

Oh god I hate when people misuse trigger. Trigger does not mean you get mad when someone calls you fat.
A trigger is when something traumatic happens to you and certain stimuli cause you to have intense anxiety. Like say, war veterans getting triggered by fireworks because it reminds them of gunfire and explosions? That's what a real trigger is. Not something you just get your panties in a twist over. God. Grow the hell up.

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #341 on: 2016-10-02 22:08:33 »

Pretty sure all the religions said to wait and have sex till you are with the one you know you love... so how is that idea progressive now? 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #342 on: 2016-10-02 22:10:00 »

And yes Raine. Our society is this stupid. This is an actual thing. Just like Demi-Romantic. Which means you don't have romantic feelings for someone until you know them really well. Again, something that's normal. But nah, it needs some stupid ass label.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #343 on: 2016-10-02 22:10:23 »

Yes, triggered!  They don't even know the meaning to that!  It's become a joke to so many people!  UGGGGHH! 

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #344 on: 2016-10-02 22:11:02 »

I love how people say "don't label me" then they go out of their way to place themselves in a box to be labeled.  So stupid...
Pages: < 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 84 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Video Share « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024