PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Saddle Row & Rec" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "Saddle Row & Rec"  (Read 19235 times)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #60 on: 2016-05-23 10:12:39 »

The adorbs exploded from me in this episode!  The whole episode I felt was really well done, and everyone was on point! 

I do feel that season 6 may be the best season to date! 

aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #61 on: 2016-05-23 10:13:03 »

So do I! :D

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #62 on: 2016-05-23 10:13:32 »

So do I! :D

Yeeeee-yaaaah!  *Fist pump*

HulkbowSMASH

PSF Tourist

Email
« Reply #63 on: 2016-05-23 18:03:55 »

Nick's been batting pretty well so far.  Vinyl's appearance was a bit odd, between just happening to be in the same building in Manehattan at the same time as the mane gang when she seems to hang more in Ponyville, and her willingness to keep playing a boring record just because Pinkie said so, but that's about the biggest complaint I can think of for this one.  And that's pretty trivial.  Looking back through his previous eps it seems to be about the same--there's something mildly out of whack, but overall some good and enjoyable stories.  And even with those nitpicks, on the whole he seems to have done his homework on the characters and setting.  I hope he sticks around.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #64 on: 2016-05-23 18:13:45 »

We've gotten a host of good writers in the past seasons. It's a good thing, brings diversity, and allows more minds to create different ideas so we're not rehashing old ones.

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #65 on: 2016-05-26 16:02:00 »

I do think he did a good job and I hope he stays as a writer.  :)  I would say this season is the best so far possibly as well.  Too bad because of the rebranding of the channel, viewership is down.  It doesn't deserve to be.  Online viewership has remained constant. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #66 on: 2016-05-26 16:15:04 »

Pfff of course online viewership stays constant. People don't seem to understand that just because you like a show doesn't mean it's gonna stay on. When you elect to always watch the episodes online and not give the channel views you are hurting the show. Because the corporations want to see numbers, views, not how many fans there are. It's what happens with SU and these people who idiotically go and watch leaked episodes and then don't watch it when it actually premiered because "lolz I already saw it".

When good shows get cancelled because of lack of ratings, it's our faults. The people who always watch it online for free, the people who never once ever watched it when it aired or on reairs.

Sorry, my friend and I were discussing this last night, so it's still like, fresh in my mind.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #67 on: 2016-05-27 02:46:25 »

It is a problem too.  There needs to be a way to "monitor" how much a show is watched online better.  But that would require probably forcing everyone to a certain outlet, with ads, and it might even cost money if the networks make it up.  I know Nielson Ratings is working on a way to do this, and better monitor shows.

You can't just take Youtube episodes and their million plus views.  You need to add them to all the livestreams too somehow, like Brony Network and others.  Granted, networks want the hundreds of thousands on one showing.  With Youtube, it could take several days to get up to a million.  There is no "single" viewing on Youtube unless it is announced and premiered live. 
sudosnz

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #68 on: 2016-05-27 08:50:34 »

Online sometimes the only option. Work may keep you occupied so you can't see it when it's aired, or every TV in the house is already occupied. It's a shame DVRs and streams aren't taken into account by Nielsen.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #69 on: 2016-05-27 09:17:51 »

Online sometimes the only option. Work may keep you occupied so you can't see it when it's aired, or every TV in the house is already occupied. It's a shame DVRs and streams aren't taken into account by Nielsen.

That would be a good idea if they could somehow do that... but that might interfere with privacy laws. 

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #70 on: 2016-05-30 09:58:04 »

This topic got the biggest response of any episode thus far on our forum.  Lol!  Surprise! 
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #71 on: 2016-05-30 14:47:21 »

Sneezing pones propelled the excitement. 

Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #72 on: 2017-10-22 16:53:42 »

I loved this episode. 10 out of 10. 
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #73 on: 2017-10-22 20:22:55 »

I remember really liking this episode.  Had 4 different sneezes too, plus it was awesome!  Vinyl was in it too!  9/10.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #74 on: 2017-10-25 16:17:59 »

10.  Possibly one of my fav episodes in this whole show.  We got so many wonderful sneezes too from the cutest pone in the world, CoCo! :D
« Last Edit: 2017-10-25 16:19:31 by FoxTail » Logged
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Saddle Row & Rec" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024