PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Cart Before The Ponies" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "Cart Before The Ponies"  (Read 9702 times)
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2016-08-05 00:18:49 »

"Cart Before The Ponies" is episode 14 of season 6 from "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic."
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-08-05 00:41:45 »

A CMC episode.  Here goes nothing.  Going in with a clean slate. 
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-08-05 10:56:55 »

This will be another progression story for the CMC.  Lets see what life does. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-08-05 17:21:37 »

Something tells me this will be part CMC part rivalry between RD, AJ, and Rares

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-08-05 17:24:54 »

Quite likely.

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-08-05 17:25:51 »

Something tells me this will be part CMC part rivalry between RD, AJ, and Rares

I have no idea what this episode is about.  I am going in blind.  Though if what you say is true, that sounds interesting, if done right. 
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-08-06 12:35:13 »

Anyone seen it yet?
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-08-06 12:48:28 »

I have. :) Was pretty good. Well, to me. As I once said, I'm too dense to see the problems an episode can have. :-[
To me, "pretty good" means "watchable". "Bad" would mean "click, first few seconds, nope". And that hasn't happened yet. ;)

Though I couldn't stand RD, AJ and Rarity in this episode, for understandable reasons.
I mean, c'mon, girls, we don't care about what you wanted: they came for help, and you took over the whole operation? Not cool, girls. #itmakessenseincontext
« Last Edit: 2016-08-06 14:59:57 by 1234 » Logged

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-08-06 14:39:08 »

Oh my god.

This episode... It was horrible. And I don't say that all the time. I say episodes are bad, or not good as they could be, but no this one... This one reached a new level. A level which made me have to pause, grab a pillow, and scream in absolute frustration at how horrible this episode and the "lesson" we're supposed to gain from this. Everyone except the CMC were awful. This is a rare case in a multi cast episode that the CMC are the best part, because they're the ONLY good part. Hell I liked SCOOTALOO in this episode more than everyone (bar Cheerilee) else.

This episode made me hate Applejack. Applejack, the most mature and sane of the entire cast (besides Big Mac) acts like people characterize her in fanfics as a stereotypical Deep South hick who only revolves around deep set tradition. She goes 0-bitch in 3.6.

Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-08-06 14:40:01 »

Oh boy.  I haven't watched yet but maybe I'll save it for next week so I have two episodes to watch.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2016-08-06 14:42:00 »

I think you're going to have a bad time if you do that. Next weeks episode doesn't look like it'll be good from the premise. Double whammy, bro. I don't think you'll survive.

Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: 2016-08-06 14:43:13 »

What's next weeks?  It's not the changeling episode, is it?
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2016-08-06 14:47:31 »

No, it's some stupid Rainbow Dash episode where she's a bitch so the town decideds to be an even bigger bitch to her. It's basically Mare Do Well again. Personally I think I'll find that episode very cathartic, considering her actions in this episode. My rage broke with this episode, I think I came full circle where I was close to cry laughing at the end. This episodes transcends rage.

HulkbowSMASH

PSF Tourist

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2016-08-06 17:32:49 »

My take-aways from this episode:

-AB is an applebutt.
-Rarity is a knob-polisher, who knew?

There's also a joke in there about Rarity being prepared for her cart's swan song, but I can't be bothered.  And who was the filly with Derpy?  I thought Dinky's mane was yellow, not orange.  Also, Derpy was best character in this episode.  Not that I'm biased.  Mostly I felt like the ep really didn't cover any new ground, just kinda went through the motions.  So, a bit like LP's perspective but in a non-angry way.  I didn't hate it, it didn't destroy the show, it was just...ponies doing things.  And ponies are cute, so there's that.  But my expectations are relatively low these days.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2016-08-06 17:35:39 »

Oh that part. Oh my god, I screamed I was so happy when the filly with Derpy WASN'T Dinky. To all those people who insist that Dinky is her child despite evidence to the contrary, HA! I almost got up and did a little jig. The other filly was a gray and orange maned Pegasus. Who knows, maybe a cousin or something? Idk. But I'm sure as heck glad it wasn't Dinky.

Pages: [1] 2 3 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Cart Before The Ponies" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024