PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Dungeons & Discords" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "Dungeons & Discords"  (Read 10733 times)
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #45 on: 2016-09-18 10:00:00 »

This episode might not have dug too deeply into the game's mythos because it might risk alienating those who have never played the game, or angering a parental watchdog group who deem it Satanic.   

That said, this script would have felt right at home in the Beetlejuice cartoon twenty years ago.   I've compared Discord to B.J. many times-- a reformed prankster seen as weird and disgusting to his peers and terrifying to humans.   Which,  I guess,  would make Spike  Lydia.  Eee hee hee hee hee hee.

The nod to The Mask movie/series was my favorite bit of the whole show.

Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #46 on: 2017-10-22 17:07:19 »

One of the weaker episodes but average overall.  I just couldn't get into it.  Very cliche and done a million times. 4/10.
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #47 on: 2017-10-25 16:03:08 »

Such a filler episode but I found myself really enjoying it overall.  Pretty fun and above average for sure. :D 7.
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Dungeons & Discords" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024