PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Movies In General 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Movies In General  (Read 52457 times)
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: 2016-08-29 22:26:17 »

I meant no disrespect to Laika.  I want to see them succeed and start to compete in revenue from the big names.  Pixar still is unique, but they will risk becoming cookie cutter if they aim for just profits... I am worried with all the sequels DISNEY has forced them to do. 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #31 on: 2016-08-29 22:41:12 »

I'm gonna go start watching, Alpha and Omega now. :)  I got it. :D 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #32 on: 2016-08-29 22:44:12 »

Go have fun, you! 
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #33 on: 2016-08-29 22:44:38 »

I'm gonna go read before bed now too.  You have a nice night everyone.  Nice to see you again too, APD. ;)
« Last Edit: 2016-08-29 22:44:47 by Rainberry » Logged

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #34 on: 2016-08-29 22:46:12 »

I'm gonna go read before bed now too.  You have a nice night everyone.  Nice to see you again too, APD. ;)

Have a super night!  Great to talk with you again!  Night, Raine! :D
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #35 on: 2016-08-29 23:18:37 »

I've honestly never seen all of Alpha and Omega before. I got halfway through it when my family rented it but I had to do something else and by the time I got back my parents already returned it. I liked what I saw though. It isn't too good but it's a fun time if it isn't taken too seriously.

Anyone remember when movies stole millions upon millions of people's minds? Movies revolutionized entertainment. The original Star Wars, Jaws, the Harry Potter movies, Lord of the Rings, even Twilight and the Hunger Games series. So many people live for movies nowadays. It's cool to me how movies impact my life in small ways :)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #36 on: 2016-08-30 00:15:23 »

I just finished watching Alpha and Omega.

It was exactly what I hoped for.  It was extremely cute and I really enjoyed it.  There wasn't really any bad guys, it was just an adventure and love story, love for multiple characters.  It was really enjoyable and I love how wolves howling sounds like magic, and is beautiful to them. :)  That was a really cool twist.  Humphrey and Kate were really cute together, but man, those feels in there.  Knowing the girl you love is going to get married or doesn't think the same way about you, I know how that feeling hurts and it digs.  I really related. 

I really like the white female wolf and that other alpha male.  It was so cute to see those two develop.

The visuals were good for this film, a blend of CGI and almost hand drawn backgrounds visuals.  It wasn't groundbreaking, but it was really enjoyable.

The film was put out by Lionsgate, a branch of Disney.  It's the branding that no one knows is tied to Disney because Disney's name is no where on it.  Sadly, many just say it is the brand that puts out film's Disney rejects and passes on to them to distribute. 

I liked Alpha and Omega.  It was a fun story, fun adventure, cute characters, and I have the urge to do fan art of it.  I'm such a nerd.  I will give it an 'A' for tonight because it was an emotional up and down that I related too with love, and I really enjoyed it. :) 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #37 on: 2016-08-30 04:19:37 »

Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I actually really liked the white wolf, Kate's sister. She's so awkward and peppy and fun but in a way Shy. She gets embarrassed and feels foolish when she messes up. No doubt because there's at least some feelings of being overshadowed by her much more talented big sister. I also like her hair over her eye. Super cute. And the alpha male she hangs with, super funny, he can't sing lol. What a loser, and I say that in an endearing way.

But yeah, cute movie, not groundbreaking, but it's decent. For some reason, I think it's Humphrey's design that throws me off. I like Kate's design-ish, but something feels off to me. But it's cute and if you enjoyed it that's even better, APD. I didn't know Lionsgate was Disney affiliated. I just thought it was its own thing. How interesting. Disney really does own everything....

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #38 on: 2016-08-30 13:16:05 »

Disney owns us. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #39 on: 2016-09-02 10:33:14 »

I watched, "The Secret Life of Pets" last night.  It was pretty fun, good movie.  I liked the visuals.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #40 on: 2016-09-02 11:41:03 »

Quick question. Out of all the movies that came out per year, how many would you guys say you actually go out and buy when they are released on dvd and blu-ray?

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #41 on: 2016-09-02 11:47:50 »

You mean the movies that came out this year?

Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #42 on: 2016-09-02 11:53:31 »

yes

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #43 on: 2016-09-02 12:23:17 »

I would actually buy Kubo.
And I would buy Finding Dory solely because of Hank. I'm kinda obsessed with him. And Destiny. She's adorable.

But yeah, Kung Fu Panda 3 is a great movie, but I bought a pirate. I might buy Jungle Book, but I doubt it. I'd probably only rent it. In fact, I might only rent Finding Dory if I even do. But I would totally buy Kubo. I actually always legally buy Laika's films XD even box trolls. But my sisters bought that one, I didn't really like it.

Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #44 on: 2016-09-02 12:37:16 »

so far I've seen quite a few movies this year and I've bought 3 of them. Zootopia, Deadpool, and Batman Vs Superman. i'm also gonna buy Captain America

~~~~~~~~
Pages: < 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Movies In General « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024