PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Villains of Equestria Collab (Derpibooru Art Collab Project) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Villains of Equestria Collab (Derpibooru Art Collab Project)  (Read 42 times)
Binkyt11

Top Trash

WWW Email
« on: 2018-04-16 08:17:54 »

Soo, over on Derpibooru an artist in the SFW Artist's chat came up with the great idea to do a collab with artists of the booru. It was a great idea, and after some discussion we came to yhe conclusion of making it based off if g4 antagonists. For more information of how to get involved,  check the link down below.

Link. :>

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to ask at the forum in the link. We've been really wanting to get this together  since the Derpibooru art community is tightly knit. So if you ever want to check out some wonderful art or even start posting there yourself, feel free to check it out today. :)

Hello my dear friends!
Silverwing
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2018-04-16 18:04:17 »

Cool, thanks.
AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2018-04-16 20:24:42 »

Hope ya all have fun wit that.  Not really into working with a bunch of those peeps I don't know and they don't know me. ;)
Pages: [1] Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Villains of Equestria Collab (Derpibooru Art Collab Project) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2018