PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Authors  >  Topic: How would they sneeze and what causes? (any character) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 > Print
Author Topic: How would they sneeze and what causes? (any character)  (Read 855 times)
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #15 on: 2016-04-19 11:51:30 »

Is that so? How interesting.

Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: 2016-04-19 12:15:41 »

Yea I thought I missed a memo or something.  Oh well, I'll BSG my way through it if I have to.

Back to the topic, you think Sunset sneezes differently as a pony/human?
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2016-04-19 12:34:22 »

Hey fun little OCD detail about MLP.
When Spike is sick and sneezes, no fire.  Any other time, he has fire.  So you guys might be onto something.  Maybe when they're sick they're congested and can't conjure up firebreath.

That is really interesting and a neat detail to put in my back pocket. :) 

So do dragons have mucus?  Or do they drip gasoline or flammable fluid? 
Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: 2016-04-19 13:07:19 »

I think they have mucus like anyone else.   Their fire just clears them out so thoroughly its rarely a thing.  Sickness or an abundance of aptly named blossoms keeps them sneezing more than once. 
« Last Edit: 2016-04-19 13:07:31 by Kyrl » Logged
Silverwing
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: 2016-04-19 13:22:33 »

The fire dries the mucus, and it becomes like chards or ashes flying through the air.  All ashes from a dragon sneeze or dragon fire, is just charred snot.  Hope that paints a lovely mental image for you all.
aka "Numbers"
Community Monitor

WINDOWS FTW

WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: 2016-04-19 13:40:43 »

Very lovely. :o

Wanna know all about PSF's smileys? >>>CLICK HERE for a HUUUGE LIST<<<

Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: 2016-04-19 13:50:55 »

I find it less worse than the alternative.  You see the size of some of those snouts?
katzoo12
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: 2018-04-12 18:58:26 »

Ok, let’s switch things up: how would celestia sneeze?
AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #23 on: 2018-04-12 22:51:55 »

^ Thats a tough one.  I've sort of just based it off these images. ;D  I think her sneezes would be bigger then normal.

« Last Edit: 2018-04-12 22:52:45 by AnyPoneDrawn » Logged
Binkyt11

Top Trash

WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: 2018-04-30 03:59:48 »

Daring Do can go from cute stifled sneezes to unholy screaming. The latter surprisingly coming very useful.

Hello my dear friends!
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #25 on: 2018-04-30 17:07:56 »

^ Lol.  How is the last one useful?  Scaring villains out of an ancient tomb?
AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: 2018-04-30 17:11:54 »

Daring Do can go from cute stifled sneezes to unholy screaming. The latter surprisingly coming very useful.

Please explain.  You got me curious.
Binkyt11

Top Trash

WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: 2018-05-01 11:58:55 »

Please explain.  You got me curious.
^ Lol.  How is the last one useful?  Scaring villains out of an ancient tomb?

Well for starters, Max is just about on the nose with it. If she isn't the one hiding, she can easily startle anyone out of hiding. Either from some sort of noise they make, or of it's really sudden…

Also I'm barely awake, so expect this to be 99% shit.

Ms. Do is cleaning up her house for the spring. After being away for so long for the past few months and dealing with the likes of Ahuizotl and his henchcreatures, this was the perfect opportunity to do something for herself for once. So far everything has been doing so far so good. The floor is swept, the shelves are organized, and this house of her's is starting to finally feel like a home again. She finds her old duster and starts to carefully clear the dust from her fireplace mantle. Out of all the places she's neglected to take care of, this was the worst of the bunch. It along with the possessions on it were shrouded in a thick layer of dust, dirt, and cobwebs. If she had used her fireplace while it was like this, her house would surely go down in flames with the amount that had compiled over the past few months.

Gently sweeping the surface, she tried her best not to kick up so much of the debris up into the air. Not even halfway through her session, a loud bang came from outside her home. She quickly flew out the door to see what was going on. She give a quick sweep of the area and despite snooping around with the most upmost of care… there was nothing to be found aside from a toppled broom of hers. While she did feel a small bit of relief, she still didn't take any chances and quickly went back inside with her broom. She took in some deep breaths and calmed herself down… everything was going to be alright. She put down the broom, found her duster, and went back to the mantle. She waa ready to dust again when she noticed something in the filth catcg her attention. A little mound squirmed and moved for no inexplicable reason, and upon further inspection she closed in to see a small, frail, baby spider pop out. Looking at her eye to eye, the buv round eyes reflected a sense of innocence to her… it didn't last long as she whinnied and swatted vigorously at the mantle.

The dust, dirt, and all sorts of built up filth went flying into the air— nearly choking the Pegasus as she stiffled her coarse coughs. Her eyes began to water, and the dust began to get into her snoot. In a desperate atrempt to clear the aor, she snorted furiously to get rid of the dust from her throat. It had only gotten worse as her stiffled coughs turned into sneezes when she tried to snort the dust away, her muzzle reddeni g with every one.

"hhhHHAACHNX- NO! Not to- HRUMPH- DAY." The pegasus saod as she struggled to keep herself from sneezing. After only a few seconds, she forced her hoof onto her snoot and pressed hard upon it. Aside from small gulps of air and the occasional itchy snoot, it seemingly began to work. After a minute of holding, she slowly released her nuzzle amd lowered her hoof. The deed was finally done and she sighed in relief. She sat down on her chair, closed her eyes, and sniffled a bit. It was over with… or at least until

"haAHAAAAAAA HYYAAAAAAAAACACAAAAA"

What came out sounded more like some sort of ancient battle cry or horrible screaming. The unholy terror that had just left her body left her shook, but what happened after was something she would never expected.

Up above she heard a stallion whinny and the sound of stumbling hooves followed by the sound of more stallions frabtically yelling at each other to be careful and to move out the way. Soon the sound of them tumbling down the roof caught her attention as she followed the sound to the front of her house. A mass of blue-greens, browns, amd white all came falling past her windows and hit the ground with a thwump and rattling of tools she had up front. She grabbed her broom and peeked outside and there she saw it. 5 dazed stallions piled upom each other on her front yard. It was nopony else other than Ahuizotl's henchponies whi were trying to sneak into her home. She ducked down and heard the following coversation of swearing, name calling, arguing, and finally all at once 4 of them at once turned towards the white member of the group and yelled in some sort anger induced 4-part harmony.

"GODDAMIT WITHERS."

It soon devolved into a 4 against 1 argument that quickly once again became a free-for-all of words.

She didn't know what happened aside from the fact one of them was startled from her gigantic sneeze that led to the rest of them faing of the roof, she didn't care hat they were arguing about now. All she just wanted to do for the one day for herself is to clean up her house. It was a going great up until this point. She finally had it up to her as she grabbed her broomstick and kicked her door open amd flew menacingly over the stallions. Words weren't needed to convey her message straight, her angry grimace and broom had spoken for her that she was ready to give a no-holds-barred beat down if they didn't leave. They didn't get the message and tried fighting back. It ended im screaming, dust, and chasing.

Hello my dear friends!
FoxTail
Prolific Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: 2018-05-01 15:21:19 »

I kind of wish there was fan art for Daring Do sneezing while hiding.  Like a comic.  That would probably be pretty fun.
Kiwi
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #29 on: 2018-05-01 15:25:53 »

There is very little in terms of Daring Do sneeze art.  The MLPS lists only 4 pieces of art and 1 story.

« Last Edit: 2018-05-01 15:26:51 by Kiwi » Logged
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 > Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Authors  >  Topic: How would they sneeze and what causes? (any character) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2018