PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Adorkable Twilight & Friends Series 0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 591 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adorkable Twilight & Friends Series  (Read 170671 times)
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #135 on: 2016-03-05 16:11:23 »

Hey we got a sneeze!  A triple! :D  Vinyl seems like a nightmare... nightMARE of a roommate. ;) 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #136 on: 2016-03-05 18:40:05 »

Ha, punny.

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #137 on: 2016-03-05 19:37:05 »

Im often a morning sneezed when i wake up.Through the night my nose gets stuffy.
Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #138 on: 2016-03-06 06:38:23 »

You have to figure while you're sleeping you don't sneeze, so all the dust/pollen/etc you've been inhaling all night is still in your nose.  For people with sensitive noses that has to be worth a few sneezes.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #139 on: 2016-03-06 12:31:35 »

As an creator who wants to make art as fast as I can, sometimes you use base designs you've drawn before. 

So to be real quick sometimes you cheat. Look how on this latest comic she totally just changed minor elements to make a whole new comic.  Reminds me of the animation loops Hanna Barbara used for nearly 30 years.
New Comic and the old comic.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #140 on: 2016-03-06 13:44:25 »

Haha wow, she kinda switched up the order of the first two panels, made a new one, then redid the last panel. Clever girl.

But haha, seems Twilight still forget about time zones. I love how Cadance and Shining seemed to have been doing something but the mood was broken thanks to Twilight haha
Also, Antifungal cream for the horn? Twilight what have you been doing?

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #141 on: 2016-03-06 23:32:59 »

Oh, good eye, APD!

Also, Antifungal cream for the horn? Twilight what have you been doing?

What the heck has she been doing?!  :O 

Is this comic considered an adult comic?  It has never been outright explicit, but where would it fall in terms of demographics?  I've often wondered this about other things like, Scootaloo's Scootaquest and, Asking Viewing Pleasure.  Lol!
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #142 on: 2016-03-07 00:47:25 »

Scootaloo's Scootaquest would be a family friendly comic. As stated by the creator. Doesn't mean they're not above some humor that would go over kids heads. I'd say it would be safe enough for maybe 10 years and up.

Viewing Pleasure's ask would definitely be for semi older audiences. It would require the audience to be sexually mature enough to get the jokes and the implications. I'd say maybe 14-15 and up.

Same for the Adorable Twi and Friends. Somewhere around the age range that is sexually mature enough to get the jokes, and mature enough to get the darker humor. Although there are cute fluffy moments that would be safe enough for maybe 10 year olds to also enjoy, like the Spike being a little turd when he knocks over the vase, when he fills the house with dust, etc. Basically, any of the comics that don't have sexual undertones would be alright and entertaining for a 10 year old.

For example, I let my sister watch Futurama and South Park with me. But only certain episodes, and I make sure to tell her the words they use are not appropriate. She especially loves the episode in South Park where the boys pretend to be ninjas. Despite the foul language it's a funny episode that even she can enjoy. Then again, it's not like she's 8, she is pre-teens.

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #143 on: 2016-03-07 01:30:09 »

I would have to rank it like this.

Adult = Ask Viewing Pleasure and Adorkable Twilight & Friends.

Family Friendly = Ponies: The Series - "Scootaloo's Scootaquest."

Why?  Well, Rarity a few times has insinuated that she is willing to have . . . sex . . . with a male character, unless I am totally reading into that way too much.  Isn't that what "hoofing" is implying? 

Yet again, we see Rarity tied up, which some fetish people would find as someone being bound.  She also says to the cop she was pretty much having, "foreplay."  I'm sure most kids would get that.  That is something before sex often times.  She then implies having sex with the cop when she says she likes a stallion in uniform. 

This is more tame . . . but "birthing hips?"  Is that child friendly?

Drunk friends.  Seems not family friendly. 

Remember Spike looking through an adult magazine?  Twilight tries to take the high road, but we find out she has a stash too.  Male or female? 

The latest comic just implied that Shining Armor and Cadance were being "playful" with each other... probably leading to something more.  And what is horn fungus again? 

Lots of dating jokes, fat jokes, THE FART JOKE, and rather dark moments for Twilight.  Seems more of a teen to young adult kind of comic, with a few, AHHH moments to make everyone feel better about themselves.  Sort of like some toothpaste to make you feel clean again.  This is just from AT&F 2.0!  There is also a political comic some kids wouldn't get.

I would place this comic in the adult and teen range.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #144 on: 2016-03-07 06:27:14 »

Yeah, seems that way. But to be fair, you could interpret Cadance and Shining as sleeping and Cadance saying she's not in the mood for Twilight's crap.

Also, to be fair again, girls can get yeast infections down there without having done anything crazy. But yeah... Prob teen range.

Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #145 on: 2016-03-07 06:56:41 »

I'd have to say teen range from about 14-15+. Maaaybe lowering the 14 to 13.

SNEE
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #146 on: 2016-03-07 11:45:10 »

Dat face in the second panels kills me!
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #147 on: 2016-03-07 11:50:04 »

Being that I live in the dark ages and probably think like an old person, a comic like this would be unacceptable even up till a few years ago because of the content... at least for mainstream.

What the internet has done is desensitized most of us to all topics whether sexually, thru violence, and by other means.  I would have categorized this comic as being "adult" and vulgar to a degree.  If i had a kid, they wouldn't be allowed to read this until they were older.  But that is just me.

I guess this type of humor and content is mainstream for young people now.... "YOUNG PEOPLE!"  Oh no!  That is what my high school principle used to call us at assemblies!  He had a southern drawl and talk ... real .... slowwwwwww. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #148 on: 2016-03-07 12:03:06 »

Dat face in the second panels kills me!
Who's? Lyra or the Stallion's XD They're both really good lol. More from spazzems awkward Lyra lol. Loving it haha

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #149 on: 2016-03-08 00:26:23 »

Pretty cute new comic with Lyra. 
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 591 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Adorkable Twilight & Friends Series « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024