PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Video Share 1 Member and 9 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 84 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video Share  (Read 312976 times)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #345 on: 2016-10-02 22:12:50 »

I mean this is nuts!  Our society is so screwed up girls, and I don't like where it's headed!  I mean seriously, our culture, our American society in general is going to shit.  Complete, absolute, shit.  And since we all have the joys of the internet now, these PC crap is being spread world wide with a generation of young people who are more like-minded then ever.  No longer is it just an American belief or viewpoint, but becoming a global one.  Soon it won't just be American societal pressures or English pressures, but soon GLOBAL LEVEL pressures all people will feel. 

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #346 on: 2016-10-02 22:13:47 »

There's a new video Shoe did where a girl(?) literally says "I love labels, some of my favorites right now are" and then proceeds to list a few. A number of which contradict each other. Like. What??

The word triggered and oppressed have been abused so much they've lost meaning. Woman in 3rd world countries still being treated as inferior to men? Forget them, look at how oppressed we are! The woman's bathroom sign has a physically fit woman with a dress on! I'm so oppressed by the patriarchy!!!!

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #347 on: 2016-10-02 22:13:56 »

Oh my gosh.  I never thought of it that way, Raine.  THAT is scary. 
Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #348 on: 2016-10-02 22:13:57 »

As a semi-straight, white male, I am exercising my privilege and declaring that I exist.  That is all.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #349 on: 2016-10-02 22:15:49 »

Eh, South America is still chill. From what I've seen, they're as far as transsexuals. And they're treated pretty fairly and nicely. Especially in places you wouldn't expect. Like the middle of the jungle. They're surprisingly accepting.

But yeah, I hate the way our society is going. Especially with today's youth being so much more disrespectful of their elders. It disgusts me. It disgusts me that my generation is the one with all this bullcrap.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #350 on: 2016-10-02 22:16:13 »

Forget the women being oppressed in other countries... hell, forget the kids and the men being oppressed.... I hate it when women's groups also ignore all the men being oppressed and mistreated in other countries, like we only focus on women only... seems kinda... I don't know, not right to leave the others out.

Do men make groups that only help men and focus on men?  (Minus like diseases specific to a gender).

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #351 on: 2016-10-02 22:16:50 »

As a semi-straight, white male, I am exercising my privilege and declaring that I exist.  That is all.
Oh my god! White cis male scum! You're so privledged and your very prescense is oppressing me!!

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #352 on: 2016-10-02 22:16:58 »

I wanna tear this guy up, rip off his shirt, and throw him in a pit of honey and throw feathers on him!  Get this MAN out of here. ;) 
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #353 on: 2016-10-02 22:18:32 »

Eh, South America is still chill. From what I've seen, they're as far as transsexuals. And they're treated pretty fairly and nicely. Especially in places you wouldn't expect. Like the middle of the jungle. They're surprisingly accepting.

But yeah, I hate the way our society is going. Especially with today's youth being so much more disrespectful of their elders. It disgusts me. It disgusts me that my generation is the one with all this bullcrap.

Young kids today are shitheads to the elderly and show no respect.

I'm happy to hear about different groups being treated well.  I like how it sounds like they don't make a big deal about like we do here.  Okay, so your gay?  Okay, so, yeah, thats fine.  I'm not gonna go out of my way to treat you diff.  Just treat you like everyone else. 
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #354 on: 2016-10-02 22:18:55 »

Respect to the elderly is out the window and it is really sad. 

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #355 on: 2016-10-02 22:19:24 »

Have you not heard of the Men's Rights Group? I think that's what they're called. Something like that.
But yea, there are organizations for men's rights and to fight the oppression woman are trying to put them in.
But apparently just mentioning men go through bad stuff too makes you a "meninist".

A chick was talking about suicide and only talking about woman so I mentioned that actually men have a higher rate of suicide and the rates for them have been on the rise. I was instantly labeled a meninist and they assumed I was a white cis male. Because apparently a woman couldn't possibly defend a male.

Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #356 on: 2016-10-02 22:19:24 »

I'll have you know I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege.
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #357 on: 2016-10-02 22:20:43 »

I was at the mall the other day and watched a little brat treat her Mom with such disrespect.  But that is also partially the Mother's fault for not teaching her daughter better.... but it didn't help when the Mom responded equally as bad to her young daughter (maybe pre-teen, early teen).  They were both swearing at each others.  The daughter just walked away and so did the Mom in diff directions.  I was just trying to act like I wasn't watching while looking at my phone. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #358 on: 2016-10-02 22:20:55 »

It's actually pretty cool. Their pride parades are so much more fun than the ones up here. They really do celebrate it and have fun. Unlike the ones here where they're kinda boring and lame. And no one yells at them or insults them. They smile and wave as they go by. It's so nice :)

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #359 on: 2016-10-02 22:22:44 »

I'll have you know I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter.

This Attack Helicopter needs a separate bathroom for them to use so they won't feel discriminated against.... it's not called a bathroom either, it is a "Refueling room."

A chick was talking about suicide and only talking about woman so I mentioned that actually men have a higher rate of suicide and the rates for them have been on the rise. I was instantly labeled a meninist and they assumed I was a white cis male. Because apparently a woman couldn't possibly defend a male.

That is really too bad, because most men I know, are wonderful, great people.
Pages: < 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 84 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Video Share « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024