PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Fast Food Favs 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fast Food Favs  (Read 11256 times)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2016-04-14 07:51:55 »

Fast Food Favs

[/size]Just a fun topic about fast food.  Not saying you should eat it everyday, but certainly we've all been to at least one.... or ten of these places.  Simply check a vote next to one you enjoy, then we can discuss below between your favs and not favs, specials, and deals!  FOOD!!!   There's gonna be a ton on this list.  If I don't have one on this list you like, let us know.  I tried to keep this list to international, national, and major regional chains.  Not small local chains, though feel free to bring them up too. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2016-04-14 08:22:28 »

Fun idea.  Okay, so let me start by saying this.  Everyone loves to bash McDonald's.... but I don't see why?  Their food isn't any unhealthier then others... as a matter of fact they have healthier options then others!  They are also cheap!  Did you know that McDonald's is the cleanest restaurant out there too?  YEAH!  I'm supporting McDonald's here.

I also like many others.  I don't eat out much, but sometimes you just have too.

Anyone do fries and milkshakes for that sweet and salty combo? 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-04-14 08:49:25 »

McDonald's Fries!!! The best shit ever!
Oh and probably Popeye's fries come very close. So very close.

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-04-14 10:07:51 »

McDonald's does make the best fries.  I also like their chicken burger for a $1. ;) 
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-04-14 10:17:19 »

I love Dairy Queen blizzards. :D  ;)  Silk chocolate or strawberry cheesecake, or maybe Reese's.  Yum!!

McDonald's has amazing fries and I like their simple cheese burger.  Their coffee ain't bad for any size at just a dollar. :)  Starbucks = broke.

I like Wendy's burgers and chicken burgers.  Their side salad is tasty with the cheese too. :)  Frosties!!!

Guilty pleasure... Taco Bell.  Yeah, yeah, I know people like hat in' that place, but I like it.  That's all that matters!  BEEF!!!

Mall equals stop at Auntie Anne's for a pretzel.  :3 Nom nom nom!

Krispy Kreme's original donuts when fresh and free are amazing. 

What can I say, Subway drew me in when they had $5 dollar foot longs.  Now they have like.... 2 things for $5 dollars.  Sort of drove me away.

Panda Express!  Faux Chinese! 

Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-04-14 14:22:09 »

Can't believe I'm the first person to give Popeyes a vote.  It's so terrible for you but so good!  That blackened ranch is amazing!
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-04-14 14:24:28 »

I've never been to Popeyes.  I should try it. 
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-04-14 14:31:57 »

I'll post more when I get back home to my laptop but for now I have to say that Rally's fries are tied for my favorite right behind McDonald's. Rally's are far and few between though

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2016-04-14 14:57:37 »

Taco Time for the win!!!

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Bird

Sassafrass

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2016-04-14 14:59:41 »

I was forced to read "Fast Food Nation" when I was going into my senior year of high school (summer 2014), and while it didn't scar me for life, I CAN say that there are certain places that I don't think I'll ever eat at just because I know the dark art of how things are made there. Taco Bell is one of those places. :X Fries are basically all I can eat at most fast food places anyway because of gluten issues.

Fries and a milkshake are my go-to whenever I go to McDonald's, though I used to do chicken nuggets and chicken selects when I could eat them. I haven't tried their salads OR their burgers, but I've heard one too many rumors about both to think about giving one a try.

Wendy's is the bomb because of their baked potatoes! Couple that with a Frosty (and maybe even some fries, because those are amazing too), and you've got me sold.

Chick-fil-A is something I just had for the first time this year, and it was a really good experience. They have those grilled nuggets which are awesome, and their waffle fries are crispy and delicious.

I haven't been to Sonic in years, but I got it allllll the time when I was in middle school instead of McDonald's, because their French fries are done in a dedicated gluten free fryer, while McDonald's still has the possibility of cross-contamination. Their milkshakes and onion rings are also amazing. Unfortunately the closest one to me is like, a half-hour away, but we were supposed to get one around here sometime soon.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2016-04-14 15:01:44 »

Chik Fil A is really awesome.  They finally opened one near enough to me to try.  Them chicken burgers, fried or grilled, are MASSIVE.  It is an actual slab of chicken meat you can see.  Not some thin patty with breading. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2016-04-14 15:05:05 »

I've tried Chick Fil A at the insistence of my friend.
The chicken was... alright? I really disliked that sweat taste it leaves in your mouth. The fries were good though!

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2016-04-14 15:08:42 »

Oooh hoo hoo hooooooo!  I loved Chik fil A.  Their shakes are amazing.  The seasonal peach one is really good. 

Another thing I want to try is what Paws just mentioned, Wendy's baked potato.  I've just never done it. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2016-04-14 16:28:12 »

Fries+Shake is rad af. I have to say that Popeye's fries are delicious.
Although I don't have Jack-in-the-Box often, I remember their curly fries being like.... the best thing ever.

However....

Whataburger is the way to go.

It Donald trumps them all.

SNEE
Kyrl

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: 2016-04-14 16:29:18 »

Chik-Fil-A has that chicken finger platter with the honey mustard sauce.  Pretty damned good for parties and stuff. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Fast Food Favs « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024