PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Ever Do Dumb Things? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ever Do Dumb Things?  (Read 8808 times)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #30 on: 2016-11-29 20:29:06 »

I was around 12 at the time and hid in a closet in hide and go seek game at my cousin's house, a person who didn't know me was it, and when she opened the closet I realized my hiding place was absolutely terrible. I froze and stayed as still as possible, and as she closed the door I thought she was going to touch me so I moved a little and said "you found me." She jumped a good 7 inches in the air and ran away screaming. Probably scarred her for life XD

That is awesome. ;D 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #31 on: 2016-11-29 20:34:05 »

I once drank a can of soda in which my idiot brother had been putting out his cigarettes.

I am so sorry.   :o

Lets see.  So one time when I was in school, my friends and I went into a classroom after school, and sometimes we drew dumb stuff on the white boards with erasable pens.  Except this time it wasn't erasable.  It was a permanent marker.  It took a lot of soap and hard scrubbing to get it off.  No one came in and saw our mistake before we got it mostly off. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #32 on: 2016-11-29 20:38:40 »

That's happened before to a friend. Tip, hand sanitizer. Works like a charm. Just put some on and boom. It's gone.

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #33 on: 2016-11-29 20:40:18 »

That's happened before to a friend. Tip, hand sanitizer. Works like a charm. Just put some on and boom. It's gone.

My friend did that.  He put some on an eraser, but that is where it got weird.  He used the eraser, but it just bled black smudges all over the board that wouldn't come off.  So we had to use good old fashioned elbow grease and some graffiti remover we found in a supply closet. ;D 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #34 on: 2016-11-29 20:49:28 »

.... Why would he put it on the eraser?? Like the fuzzy ones? Those are like already gross and full of the ink. You should put it on just point blank on the board itself and let it work the stuff off.

But good you guys managed to get it off.

Miggs
Master Member

You left without saying good-bye

Email
« Reply #35 on: 2016-11-30 13:24:27 »

Wouldn't it have been better to have used a cloth or something, like a paper towel?

Also I'm curious what yall drew now, lul.
How long ago was this?

SNEE
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #36 on: 2016-11-30 17:40:26 »

Wouldn't it have been better to have used a cloth or something, like a paper towel?

Also I'm curious what yall drew now, lul.
How long ago was this?

Manly men things.  That is my guess. 
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #37 on: 2017-01-19 12:21:58 »

Do dumb things?  No.  I only do great things.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Pages: < 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Ever Do Dumb Things? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024