PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Secrets and Pies" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "Secrets and Pies"  (Read 7894 times)
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #45 on: 2017-10-22 16:47:43 »

This surprised me, but I actually really liked this episode.  I was having a good time all throughout and had some good laughs.  Great job to the writers on this one. 9 out of 10!
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #46 on: 2017-10-25 16:16:42 »

I was surprised at the enjoyment level I had with this episode.  I thought it was just going to be another Pinkie going insane episode, and it was... but it was done right.  RIGHT ENOUGH to be one of my fav episodes this season.  The sneezing was also really nice. 9.
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #47 on: 2017-10-25 20:56:18 »

This was a funny episode that made me laugh a lot out loud. :D  Not only that, they wrote Pinkie good!  She was actually funny in trying to solve this silly case.  This is an example of an overused story idea, but done better then most!  9/10.
Pages: < 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Secrets and Pies" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024