PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Shadow Play Parts 1 & 2" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP:FiM - "Shadow Play Parts 1 & 2"  (Read 9732 times)
aka "Numbers"
Master Member

This is not a personal text

WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: 2017-10-29 16:23:52 »

It was amazing. I loved it. I actually wanna give this a 9/10. ;D

Smileys. Made a list of them. I had nothing better to do.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #61 on: 2017-10-29 17:09:02 »

I'm teetering on a cliff here.  It was a good episode, but I can't be the only one tired of the misunderstood bad guy, am I?  Can't a bad guy ever just be, BAD? I am curious as to what is gonna happen to Equestria when everyone finds out that not only the Pillars are real but are now walking the earth.  We might hear from them again and I am going to predict a season 8 episode will have our friends here trying to help them get back into their new lives on an earth that is 1,000 years beyond what they knew.

This episode was pretty big in terms of proportions for a story.  It had a lot going on, but it also felt shallow at times.  I also feel that why does a small group always solve stuff?  Why didn't Celestia and Luna do anything?  Were they even aware of anything going on?  The character interactions were good overall, but the Pillars were all pretty shallow, due to their lack of time.   I felt Applejack only is used for explaining stuff now.  There were a handful of very dark moments which I applaud them for.  But I still don't think this episode held up as good as other season finales.  I will rate this episode a 7.

As for all of season 7, I would say this is by far one of the strongest, most solid MLP:FiM seasons ever.  I can only hope that season 8 will be half as entertaining and good.  Thanks for everyone who made this show possible.  It has been a wild ride, but season 7 showed how a new crew of people really could make new magic of their own.  Season 7 was amongst the best seasons of MLP:FiM with only a few rotten apples.
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP:FiM - "Shadow Play Parts 1 & 2" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024