PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 178 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: US News & Politics  (Read 531345 times)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #150 on: 2016-03-21 18:18:06 »

Things seem to be getting juicy.  I realize some of the sources are fodder for certain groups, but it still adds to the fire. 

Obama Welcomes Castro's Criticism of America: 'I Personally Would Not Disagree'.

Bill Clinton slams Obama's past 8 years in office. "Awful legacy of last 8 years..."

Anti-Trump protesters Use Nazi Imagery and Taunt Jews.

President Obama have limp arm?.

In God we trust?  America losing Faith.

Bernie Sanders draws a crowd of 16,000 in Washington State.

Vice President Joe Biden visits Seattle's Fred Hutchinson Cancer Reasearch Center.

Bill Clinton Rallies For Hillary in Vancouver, Washington.

Hillary Clinton rally in Phoenix.

John Kasich says no to being Vice President.

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #151 on: 2016-03-21 19:48:03 »

So... Kasich either wants to win it all or nothing. Strange man.

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #152 on: 2016-03-22 06:28:11 »

Western Civilization Attacked, Brussels Airport and Metro Station Attacked.

Over 20 killed in suicide bomber attacks in Brussels.

ISIS celebrates Brussels attacks.

Belgian unprepared.

Attacks just days after Paris bomber captured in Brussels.

Europe vows to defend democracy on 'Black day'.

Donald Trump Calls for tougher border security following attacks.

This will be a huge deal.  Western nations have been attacked many times now, and we haven't done a whole lot to stop it. 
NostradamusTheSeer
Prolific Member

Skillfully controls the flow of Miss Information

WWW Email
« Reply #153 on: 2016-03-22 09:09:49 »

Nancy Reagan's funeral was last week. Between the passing of this great lady and the rise to power of one who is very much the opposite of her in every way, this may well be the end of an era.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #154 on: 2016-03-23 08:53:40 »

Nancy Reagan was someone I respected.  People can give her hard time if they want, but she did things with grace, respect, and was a very honorable First Lady.  She had stride, she was caring, passionate, but also loved the finer things in life.  She was a good woman, and I would say, a good role model for children, families, that hopefully will last for generations to come.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #155 on: 2016-03-23 09:02:51 »

Estimated 30,000 show up to Bernie Sanders rally in San Diego.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton each win Arizona.

Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders won Utah and Idaho. 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #156 on: 2016-03-23 09:30:57 »

Cruz dominated in Utah.  He got huge numbers.  I found Utah rather interesting because Trump has yet to win a state by such a large margin as over 50%.    Ted Cruz took nearly 70% of the vote in Mormon heavy, Utah.  John Kasich took second place with 17% of the vote, and Trump was way back in last place with 14% of the vote.  Wow! 

The west does not like big government and is different in thinking then the east and midwest, but I didn't expect Trump to loose to badly in Utah.  Cruz really did "cruz" to victory.  He earned 40 delegates.

On the Democratic end, Sanders DESTROYED, pummeled, made Hillary look like she didn't contend in Utah.  Sanders got 79.7% of the Utah voters  He earned 24 of the 29 delegates.  Hillary got 19.8% of the vote.

In Idaho as well, Sanders dominated.  He got 17 of 22 delegates and 78% of the vote.  Hillary got 21%.  I am just shocked, a rather conservative state like Idaho, had that many Bernie supporters.  Am I missing something?  Besides Boise, which is a very small city, Idaho is all rural with a few towns dotted around. 
RainySunshine
SCM Member

WWW Email
« Reply #157 on: 2016-03-23 17:00:07 »

Huh?

Come on Mr. President! The world has gotten more messed up.  We got ISIS and groups like it chanting for the fall of Western Civilization.  They want us dead.  They want Europe gone, they was Israel missing.  Let us not forget the nuclear deal disaster with Iran and of course the ever looming issue of North Korea.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #158 on: 2016-03-23 21:41:00 »

These last two wins in Utah and Idaho have Sanders on a high.  So he is visiting states he knows he can pull out big victories.  For example, he has three cities in Washington State planned this week, his second time there this week.  He will visit; Seattle, Spokane, and Yakima.

Sanders will also visit Oregon for the first time, in Portland on Friday after his Seattle visit. 

Hillary Clinton was in Washington State today.  She met with workers in Everett at the Boeing facility there, then moved on to some other small towns and ended in Seattle.  Union workers are a huge draw to her, which would explain her visit to Everett, since it is the headquarters of Boeing. 

The Pacific Northwest is getting hit hard by these campaign stalwarts now.  We will see how important this region may play especially to the Republicans if it is still Trump, Cruz, and Kasich in the running. 
« Last Edit: 2016-03-23 21:45:29 by Silverwing » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #159 on: 2016-03-23 21:45:53 »

Come on Mr. President! The world has gotten more messed up.  We got ISIS and groups like it chanting for the fall of Western Civilization.  They want us dead.  They want Europe gone, they was Israel missing.  Let us not forget the nuclear deal disaster with Iran and of course the ever looming issue of North Korea.

I have no words for this.  None.  *Shakes head.* 
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #160 on: 2016-03-23 21:49:05 »

These last two wins in Utah and Idaho have Sanders on a high.  So he is visiting states he knows he can pull out big victories.  For example, he has three cities in Washington State planned this week, his second time there this week.  He will visit; Seattle, Spokane, and Yakima.

Sanders will also visit Oregon for the first time, in Portland on Friday after his Seattle visit. 

Hillary Clinton was in Washington State today.  She met with workers in Everett at the Boeing facility there, then moved on to some other small towns and ended in Seattle.  Union workers are a huge draw to her, which would explain her visit to Everett, since it is the headquarters of Boeing. 

The Pacific Northwest is getting hit hard by these campaign stalwarts now.  We will see how important this region may play especially to the Republicans if it is still Trump, Cruz, and Kasich in the running.

Washington will be interesting.  Hillary will get a lot of union workers from Boeing, sure, but Sanders will get a lot of the rich and white in Seattle.  It is a mostly white and Asian region with high incomes and wealthy people.  I think Seattle has among the highest concentration of millionaires in the country.  Overall I think it will be a Sanders win in Washington and Oregon.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #161 on: 2016-03-23 21:51:50 »

May 26th is the next big event.  I predict Bernie Sanders will sweep.  He will win Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii. 

Republicans have Colorado on the 29th. 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #162 on: 2016-03-23 23:14:45 »

There is so much going down right now in the world.  Mr. President Obama's statements are not right in this situation.  I can understand his view on not wanted to appear his plans were altered due to an attack, but this is not the time.  Something has to be done to stop this radical rise, though is there a way to stop ISIS?  I don't know.  I don't think there is.  These are small cells throughout the world, that are not tied directly to some massive ISIS organization.  There is no one head to cute off of ISIS.  We can kill top people, but there is just someone else someplace else in the world who will do things with their cell.

Some more concrete issues that can be stopped in more traditional means are forces with governments.  In theory, you know North Korea can be stopped by destroying it's government.  You can see that, you know who is in charge.  You don't know who is in charge with ISIS because they don't follow the confines of a border.  They are transnational. 
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #163 on: 2016-03-25 22:31:21 »

Ted Cruz blames Donald Trump and his 'henchmen' for tabloid story - CNNPolitics.com - www.cnn.com
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/ted-cruz-national-enquirer-donald-trump/index.html

My iPhone feed gives me this. Interesting article.

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #164 on: 2016-03-25 22:32:49 »

Donald Trump and Ted Cruz have been having a fight about their wives.... It has been quite childish. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 178 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: US News & Politics « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024