PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: How often do you think of... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How often do you think of...  (Read 17687 times)
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #60 on: 2020-09-10 16:46:38 »

Awww, what a nice thing to drop into and read!  ^^ :)

Unlike Wolfwood's comment higher above. ;D
LocoLover3

I say what I like and I like what I say. So there.

Email
« Reply #61 on: 2020-10-05 18:17:51 »

I do think of this place a lot, mostly when I'm debating writing a story and considering the feedback I might get.
But I do think of you guys a lot, especially @Daphine AND @kiku . I love you all, but it's those two that have made the most impact on me.
Thanks all of you for being so kind, this place has really grown on me.

Also, I've just realized that my 1 year anniversary of joining is coming up! Still a little while, but close enough to be noted.
« Last Edit: 2020-10-05 18:18:55 by LocoLover3 » Logged

I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
kiku

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #62 on: 2020-10-05 21:52:39 »

Thank you so much, LocoLover3, I'm touched, and feel honoured! <3
Keep sharing your thoughts and stories!

Avatar: Idea and drawing by Nemesis Prime
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #63 on: 2020-10-05 21:59:59 »

Also, I've just realized that my 1 year anniversary of joining is coming up! Still a little while, but close enough to be noted.

That is lovely! :D One full year. :D 

Daphine

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #64 on: 2020-10-06 23:17:49 »

I do think of this place a lot, mostly when I'm debating writing a story and considering the feedback I might get.
But I do think of you guys a lot, especially @Daphine AND @kiku . I love you all, but it's those two that have made the most impact on me.
Thanks all of you for being so kind, this place has really grown on me.

I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner LocoLover3.  I'm so very touched and honored to have been mentioned.  Back in the old days of the blue forum I had all of these friends that I loved seeing when I would sign in over there.  Then I took my 4 year break from being part of the community that I forgot what that feeling was like.  Thank you and Kiku for reminding me what it's like to have really good friends on here.  Friends without judgment. 
You said it so well.  I have met so many wonderful people on here.  More members than I would care to name out of fear of forgetting one.  This forum is so different (in a good way) than the blue forum.  But it is these two wonderful ladies plus one other I have to mention that have made such a difference in my life :').  The other lady being ppl16 ;D. Your artwork has inspired me to try and catch up to your amazing abilities and your friendship and understanding has truly meant the world to me :').
Daphine

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #65 on: 2020-10-06 23:22:27 »

BTW, Congratulations on your soon to be one year anniversary  ;D ^b-
kiku

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #66 on: 2020-10-07 10:31:37 »

Thank you, Daphine! I'm so glad to have met you, and so many other nice people here! And so many creative people.
And I'm so grateful to ppl16 for taking me here.  :)

Avatar: Idea and drawing by Nemesis Prime
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #67 on: 2020-10-11 13:23:57 »

I didn't know PPL16 led you here!  That is wonderful! :D
Umbreon
My cutie Spe
Community Monitor

Email
« Reply #68 on: 2020-10-11 22:26:06 »

I still think about this place all time got such wonderful people here and friends this place is my home it's comfortable, just being busy a lot is :(
« Last Edit: 2020-10-11 22:26:59 by Umbreon » Logged

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #69 on: 2020-10-13 20:45:44 »

I still think about this place all time got such wonderful people here and friends this place is my home it's comfortable, just being busy a lot is :(

We'll be here. :)
Bumble

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #70 on: 2020-12-07 23:57:04 »

All day at work today, I tried to come up with good topic ideas to post when I got home.... I only came up with one thing, lol.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #71 on: 2021-07-31 23:13:02 »

Hey, I think of this place all the time still. ;D  I like to come on and see what people are talking about or posting.  Love seeing the art and I love how the PSF owned SCM channel is roaring!
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: How often do you think of... « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024