PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Ai Artwork  >  Topic: Ai Generated Sneeze Art 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ai Generated Sneeze Art  (Read 13575 times)
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« on: 2022-09-25 22:20:38 »

Ai Generated Sneeze Art

This topic is for Ai generated pony sneeze art from various programs.
I must say the best program I have found thus far is called PurpleSmart.ai.  It specialized in pony (MLP), anthro, equestria girls, and human art and it has made some very promising sneeze art and confusing sneeze art.  I will share some below and I hope people try the program out. 

I think what is most promising with this AI is how we can use what it creates as the basis for new sneezing poses and new ideas, perspectives!

You can make your own here or here.

[YOU HAVE PERMISSION to post multiple times in a row.  Please only put a MAX of five images per post] Approved by Darrin
« Last Edit: 2022-11-04 00:35:18 by Grapefoot » Logged

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2022-09-25 22:55:08 »

LINKS

Ai Generated Sneeze Art: Midnight Edition Topic

Stable Diffusion Demo
« Last Edit: 2022-12-18 21:28:54 by Grapefoot » Logged

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: 2022-09-26 17:55:27 »

Looking forward to what you are gonna post, eventually. ;D
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2022-09-26 20:29:47 »

Off to a slow start here, Grape. ;D  lol
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2022-09-26 20:34:16 »

Hang tough people!  I probably could have timed this better.  When I made the topic last night I intended to post the art, but then it was too late to do so, lol.

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: 2022-09-26 20:38:02 »

So here we go, the first five AI generated sneezes.  It started out okay and I really think there is potential here.  Some were strange.  You really have to play around how you worded things.

Using the prompt "Twilight Sparkle, Sneeze, Nostril, Sneezing, Achoo, Spray," we got whatever this is?  For some reason it added a second Twilight sneezing on herself?  Lol.

Then we got this horrifying thing.

Followed by this one.  Looks like she is being pleasured more than anything.  :P  Also I have no idea why everything switched to a 3D style.

Then I got the first one that was decent and workable to being good.  Change some things, and this could be a sneeze with MASSIVE droplets.

I then lastly tried Rainbow Dash. It was okay.  Doesn't really look like sneezing though.

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: 2022-09-26 20:42:47 »

I tried Sunset Shimmer, Coco Pommel, and some other fan favs.  Here is one that could almost work, but is also kind of scary and might look like a throwing up Starlight Glimmer.  I tried to play with sneeze spray/mucus/snot, but it was difficult.  The computer kept placing it around the mouth of characters so it looks kind of gross.  It looks like Starlight is sneezing through her mouth, or in the early stages of puking on some poor unfortunate pony.  Her eyes scarily wide open with no pupils!

I tried adding some new prompts including "closing eyes, force," and "nose wrinkle."  I also switched back to Twilight after I didn't get much else from Starlight Glimmer.  And we finally hit some legit near-good stuff.

Besides the wonky cutie mark, this could be passed off as good.  It might not look like a sneeze, but it's near normality except for how her hoof disappears.

This one was also good if you made her snout a bit rounder at the end.  It sort of shrinks at the tip.  But I could totally see this be a sneeze.

Random red dot on her nose, but this could look like a sneeze too!

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: 2022-09-26 20:46:10 »

So here are more Twilight Sneezes.  The machine seemed to excel with Twilight Sparkle, so I kept using her as it brought back the best results the most often.  All these prompts of course include "sneeze, sneezing, achoo" in some way or another.  I think the AI was learning and understanding more and more what I wanted with time.

She looks more sad her, but some editing, this could be a sneeze.  I think what is most promising with this AI is how we can use what it creates as the basis for new sneezing poses and new ideas, perspectives!

It looks like Twilight is prancing around and having fun more than sneezing.

I tried adding a trigger like pollen and flowers, and the Ai made this.

And finally, we got this gem, which totally could be a pre-sneeze face.  Fix whatever happened to the cutie mark, and this could totally work!!

I flipped over to Pinkie Pie, and the machine wanted to show some plot, lol.  This looks less like a sneeze and more like some happy times.

« Last Edit: 2022-09-26 20:48:10 by Grapefoot » Logged

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2022-09-26 20:53:14 »

I move back to Twilight to try one more batch of sneezing purple pony!

Not sure why we have such moody backgrounds, but again, I think we have progress!

This one has double nostrils... in the wrong spot. 

This one looks like she is sneezing.  She even is embarrassed about it with some blushing it appears.  Overall, I am happy the AI is progressing and learning more about sneezing.  I think I am the only person who has been teaching it sneezing, so it's so cool to see it grow so much. 

This is a great looking pre-sneeze face in a 3D style!  Pretty okay!

To see this Ai grow and learn more from me is so fun and I hope now that I've shared it with you, more of you will help it learn.  I think there is so much potential for this Ai to learn and create quality or near quality content.  I think it's astounding impressive.  You can see from how I started this topic to now, it's changed and improved a lot.

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: 2022-09-26 20:57:48 »

I decided to try and anthro stuff, and I think it has promise, but I didn't try it too long.

Using the prompts "anthro Twilight Sparkle, clothes, cozy indoors, sneeze, sneezing, eyes closed" the Ai went nuts and made this.  Insisting on showing a big bottom, lol.

I tried the same prompts again and included "simple background" in the prompts.   This is interesting.  Twilight's face looks okay, but it added a second...?

I try again and she shifts to a 2D look and I think this could be useful for people coming up with ideas for characters.  The Ai does a shockingly incredible job with this.

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: 2022-09-26 21:03:51 »

As I final tease, I nixed anything sneeze related to see how the Ai would do and... well.... see for yourself.  I wanted to see how it would do with Equestria Girls style and with anthropomorphic styles.  Results below.

So as you can see, it's a mixed bag, but improves the more the Ai learned and you teach it.  I think this has so much potential.  From here, I will leave it to you and look forward to seeing what you create!  Sneezy ponies or not! 

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2022-09-27 16:00:32 »

DUDE!!! This is awesome!  The progression is legit!  Some of these are great, even if they are used as a basic idea for some real art someone inks out. 
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: 2022-09-27 16:30:01 »

Awesome! I knew someone would appreciate it.

This could very well hurt real artists out there someday, but right now, I think it could be a good tool for ideas and perspective.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2022-09-28 17:24:48 »

Oh my goodness, there is very visible progress!  Some of these are pretty good! I'm impressed.

RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: 2022-09-28 17:40:58 »

Some of these could legit be "Art" and on Derpibooru!    I especially like that final batch you made of the anthro ones.  Some good sneeze stuff too! 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Ai Artwork  >  Topic: Ai Generated Sneeze Art « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024