PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Hazbin Hotel / Helluva Boss Discussion Topic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 4 5 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hazbin Hotel / Helluva Boss Discussion Topic  (Read 14308 times)
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: 2020-08-12 18:25:17 »

I’ve already got a crossover idea in mind involving Ghost Rider

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
LocoLover3

I say what I like and I like what I say. So there.

Email
« Reply #16 on: 2020-09-28 16:40:19 »

Eyy, they've been picked up! I'm glad! I can't wait to see more of those guys.

I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: 2020-09-28 18:36:53 »

Who picked them up?

Edit: It's a company called A24.  I don't recognize any of their shows. Company Info
« Last Edit: 2020-09-28 18:39:00 by Wolfwood » Logged
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: 2020-09-30 17:20:56 »

They've made another cartoon.  How do they have time for this many cartoons at such high quality?  How? 

TheBeesSneeze

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: 2020-09-30 23:31:59 »

It seems to be made for a younger audience.  Personally I didn't find it all that good.   Had  lot of ideas similar to that show I forgot the name of about that kid who is basically Milo Murphy's law.  Animation was pretty nice and a big team of people worked on it.  Music I know they worked hard on, you can tell.  It's like show tunes in a theater show.  Not my thing here, but I appreciate the effort.  This seemed like a Saturday morning cartoon. The high point is again the character designs and the variation.  Little confused what the snake tailed guy is, when everything else seems to be a real creature of sorts, minus the demon guy at the beginning.

I don't know how they can get all these people to work on projects with zero budget.
« Last Edit: 2020-09-30 23:40:53 by TheBeesSneeze » Logged
Kiwi
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: 2020-11-01 17:14:53 »

First episode of Helluva Boss has been released.

« Last Edit: 2020-11-01 17:15:13 by Kiwi » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: 2020-11-02 16:05:59 »

I just don't know who these series are for.  No network is going to want all the hardcore swearing in an animated cartoon... I mean... MTV maybe?  Are they still relevant?  This seems like it would always be a lesser product on a streaming service if they are adamant with the immense gore, violence, and swearing.

That is no diss on the amount of work and effort they put into this.  There is some truly quality animated scenes in these.  The sound work and music is all good.  There is no doubt they all have talent working on this.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: 2020-11-04 21:33:48 »

Hazbin Hotel WAS picked up. And streaming services like netflix and hulu have exclusive shows that feature tons of hardcore swearing. Schitt's Creek is a good example. Not animated but vulgar, swearing everywhere, and hilarious.

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #23 on: 2020-11-05 15:12:27 »

To me, in most cases, swearing brings down the project, whatever it may be, so many pegs.

I can understand when it is needed to maybe MAKE A SCENE, but to throw it in there like a noun or a verb is stupid in my mind. 
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #24 on: 2020-12-11 22:58:10 »

They have a second episode (third if you include the pilot) of Helluva Boss made.  This series is clearly easier to make episodes about for a cartoon.  They are really pushing it.

timmelon
SCM Member

Email
« Reply #25 on: 2020-12-12 00:56:22 »

Well, maybe they will make a new Hotel episode till a New Year ;D. I would like to see more Charlie.
I see they really like to make Millie look cute:

And... Twilight, what are you doing in the Hell, and why did you cut your hair? ;D

P.S. The park seems to be a really high-budget, if they can afford themselves to make a normal skybox. And of course, how you can made an amusement park episode without a rigged targets room ;D.
Blurr
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: 2020-12-12 10:41:06 »

I'm really liking this show so far. The pilot had e thinking Stolus was gonna be an antagonist in the series but here he is and I'm proven wrong. I actually really like him and his daughter.

~~~~~~~~
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #27 on: 2020-12-12 14:51:38 »

I honestly think this was their best episode yet.  I am glad to see there is hope for better things, even amongst the worst of the worst.

I originally thought Stolus was supposed to be Satan himself.  I guess not.

They did improve Millie's design, ever so slightly.  They made her more curvy and cute too.
« Last Edit: 2020-12-12 14:52:10 by Smiles2us » Logged
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: 2020-12-14 17:54:24 »

Admittedly, that was good.  I just hate their cussing and how vulgar, gross their conversations can get.  But I love seeing their animation.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #29 on: 2020-12-15 17:58:11 »

They did a nice job.  It was very character development heavy, which is good!
Pages: < 1 [2] 3 4 5 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Hazbin Hotel / Helluva Boss Discussion Topic « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024