PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Now I am Noastrel 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Now I am Noastrel  (Read 343 times)
N@ndo
Learning to walk

I just want to be happy & make others happy

WWW Email
« on: 2023-08-04 08:05:05 »

Idon't know where to post it, so... sorry Admins, feel free to move it to the correct place   :nervoussmile:
I'm officially renaming myself as Noastrel[excited]

Noastrel is a mix of "ministrel" (a medieval entertainer who traveled from place to place, especially to sing and recite poetry) and "nostril" (the thing I love to tickle in female's muzzles and noses). I had that name once in FurAffinity, and now I'm back at it!

My FurAffinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/noastrel/ you'll find every artwork I made there in the next weeks. All my topics will be edited for the new name.

(btw, sorry for the lack of artworks, I'm saving up energy for being almost a week without light, so I'm taking the time to just upload and make quick things)
« Last Edit: 2023-08-04 08:07:08 by N@ndo » Logged

Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2023-08-04 12:46:04 »

Cool.

Get that rest you need and take care. :)
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2023-08-04 13:03:32 »

Rebranding! Take it easy, don't worry about art.  You don't exist to provide us or anyone art. ;D  We enjoy YOU for being you. 
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2023-08-04 13:12:24 »

Keeping the name Nando at PSF?  I prefer calling you Nando because it's easier to type. ;D 

Good luck on that rebrand elsewhere. Just be warned the outside world (of PSF) can be very critical and harsh and there are a few people to avoid when taking commissions. 
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2023-08-08 00:16:23 »

I've seen that name around FA :3 May I call you Noas for short?

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
N@ndo
Learning to walk

I just want to be happy & make others happy

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: 2023-08-13 07:12:36 »

Keeping the name Nando at PSF?  I prefer calling you Nando because it's easier to type. ;D 

Good luck on that rebrand elsewhere. Just be warned the outside world (of PSF) can be very critical and harsh and there are a few people to avoid when taking commissions.
I'll keep the name only here  :D

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Now I am Noastrel « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024