PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP fanmusic 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLP fanmusic  (Read 3432 times)
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2017-01-30 21:01:26 »

One of my favorite things about enjoying a show is seeing what other people create and imagine. I love sneezes in large part because of the different things that can happen with sneezes. In shows I love the variety of things that people create, and lately I've been listening to a lot of music...so...yeah. I want to share something that is mlp related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDMGv3hNMes A theme for Discord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcWE8o4024U -Flim Flam bros.

Anyone else have any fanmade youtube things they enjoy from MLP?
« Last Edit: 2017-01-30 21:24:17 by Death Blossom » Logged
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2017-01-30 21:08:04 »

Back in the day there was all that theme music for each character in "Fighting Is Magic."  That was awesome.  I loved some of the themes they came up with. 
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2017-01-31 16:03:27 »

Back in the day there was all that theme music for each character in "Fighting Is Magic."  That was awesome.  I loved some of the themes they came up with.

Those were great.  I remember listening to those.  I have all of them still too. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: MLP fanmusic « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024