PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie  (Read 3145 times)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2017-07-22 22:35:31 »

HEY ARNOLD: THE JUNGLE MOVIE

Hey Arnold! fans got off their stoops for Nickelodeon’s “Hey Arnold!: From Hillwood to the Jungle!” at San Diego Comic-Con. The panel included the series’ classic voice actors Lane Toran (Arnold), Jamil Walker Smith (Gerald), Francesca Marie Smith (Helga), and Anndi McAfee (Phoebe), along with the new generation of talent featured in the upcoming TV movie—Mason Vale Cotton (Arnold) and Benjamin “Lil’ P-Nut” Flores, Jr. (Gerald). Original series creator Craig Bartlett and composer Jim Lang were also featured on the one-of-a-kind panel, which treated fans to an exclusive first-look clip of the Hey Arnold! TV movie, brand-new character art and more.

The panel’s sneak peeks included: a never-before-seen clip, revealing several beloved characters featured throughout the series who emerge in Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie and a first look at Arnold, Gerald, Helga and Phoebe’s jungle outfits.

As previously announced, additional voice actors reprising their famed roles include: Justin Shenkarow as Harold; Olivia Hack as Rhonda; Nika Futterman as Olga; Dan Butler as Mr. Simmons; Dan Castellaneta as Grandpa; Tress MacNeille  as Grandma; Antoinette Stella as Stella; Carlos Alazraqui as Eduardo; Dom Irrera  as Ernie; Maurice LaMarche as Bob Pataki; Kath Soucie  as Miriam; Danielle Judovits as Big Patty; Danny Cooksey as Stoop Kid; Jim Belushi  as Coach Wittenberg; and Craig Bartlett as Miles.

Toran and Smith will supplement the returning cast by lending their voices to roles and Alfred Molina voices resident villain, Lasombra.

Additional new voices in the Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie include: Gavin Lewis as Eugene; Jet Jurgensmeyer as Stinky; Aiden Lewandowski as Sid; Laya Hayes as Nadine; Nicolas Cantu as Curly; Wally Wingert as Oskar; and Stephen Stanton as Pigeon Man.

The movie is supposed to come out November 2017 as of right now.  Hey Arnold ended in 2004 and started in 1996 on Nickelodeon.  This movie is the movie fans have been waiting for for years!  First teaser clip below.

Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2017-07-22 22:37:13 »

^ That looks awesome! :D I love how it looks so far.

I am so glad that Nickelodeon gave the okay.  This show WAS my childhood and it brings back so many memories.  It is a show kids today would love if they aired it on television.  It was so chill, and relaxed, but had good characters and stories.  I loved this series and am so thrilled it is coming back and that the original creator is back, as well as all the original people they could get.
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: 2017-07-22 22:48:49 »

So many faces I remember from the good old days of Nickelodeon shows.  Hey Arnold was always a favorite of mine.  I am thrilled this is happened!  I'm actually shocked it's really happening, but I love it so far.  Great animation work, just like the original show. :D  Weird to see some of the characters aged a bit, but I just love this.  Can't wait to support it and watch it.
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2017-07-22 22:50:06 »

It is weird to see them a bit older.  I am already used to it, it can't be that much further.  I loved how many classic characters were shown.  Even rare ones like Ruth returned!  I was thrilled to see Dino Spumoni again and Pigeon Man! 
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2017-07-23 12:50:25 »

I've already gotten used to it.  I am really excited for this.  More then anything tv related that I can think of....  MLP: The Movie is probably even second to this.  Ha! 
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2017-07-23 19:11:33 »

Nickelodeon kept it legit.  Fans of Hey Arnold will be pleased.  They kept it legit and original.  Just some minor changes to the characters designs, all a bit older.
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2017-07-23 21:22:41 »

I'm pretty pumped up about this movie.  Loved that video. :) 
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: 2017-07-23 22:54:20 »

This is dope! :D  Yes, I said dope!  Really happy to watch this.  All the things I wanted have come true so far.  Hand drawn traditional animation, original voices, loving it!

Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2017-07-25 20:38:46 »

We'll keep waiting for more info on this movie. 

Also that upcoming Rocko movie is coming too. 
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2017-07-28 16:33:41 »

I want to watch this. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: 2019-01-04 01:12:22 »

Finally watched it.  It had some great closure and was awesome to see them all again.  Was very much like the old series.  I do wish it took place in the city though like the original series, as when they went to South America I liked it less.

I would give the whole thing a 7/10. 

Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: 2019-01-04 13:14:21 »

Oh yeah! I watched it too.  It was really a wonderful nostalgia trip.  And while it was all done really well and well animated, I felt sad it was over.  I missed the series from the 90s and I miss this series as a whole.  It has so much more depth then anything else today.  All the voice actors did great!  So wonderful to hear so many originals back again.  I'd give it a 8 out of 10.
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2019-01-05 14:13:25 »

I got to see it maybe a year ago too.  :)  I really enjoyed it and it was sweet.  I was so happy for Arnold near the end and was happy with the closure for him and Helga.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: 2023-04-09 13:41:47 »

Since this topic is all HEY ARNOLD, there has been a drop of new info on a series called "The Pataki's."  Craig Bartlett is interviewed and explains it all here.

« Last Edit: 2023-04-09 13:41:53 by RainySunshine » Logged
flemishcap

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2023-04-09 14:37:48 »

^ I am watching/listening right now. :)  Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024