PSF
News: Send An Application To Become A Site Moderator.  Message Darrin or Smiles2us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Lucia (Grand Theft Auto VI -F) 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lucia (Grand Theft Auto VI -F)  (Read 837 times)
scootyhue
Learning to walk

wannabe elf boy

Email
« on: 2024-04-09 09:18:08 »

yall love art for stuf that isnt out yet??? [excited] [excited]
heres a gta6 carahcter x33
timmelon
SCM Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2024-04-09 10:04:28 »

She has the good nostrils! ;D
No matter when the game will be released — some shows (like Hazbin Hotel ;D) had enough of fan art made when the series was still in development hell.
EvergreenPinewood

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: 2024-04-09 11:56:58 »

OH MY GOSH.  I was just watching the trailer last night an imagining her nose as being perfect for some big nostril sneezes.  THIS IS AWESOME!!!
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2024-04-09 11:58:30 »

GTA VI Fanart.  I am all for this, lol! Awesome work on her expressions and body too!
EvergreenPinewood

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 2024-04-09 12:00:29 »

It's seeing her nose upturned as she is about to sneeze, with her nostrils wide and mouth open that do it for me.  Than I love the ending release showing a new angle of her big huge nostrils, wide, flared, enflamed!  That is the sexiest nose angle in that second one for me, mainly based on how Scooty draws it.  Love the nose wrinkle and her eyes slammed shut.  Hot stuff! Can't wait to play as her in GTA VI.  Hopefully she has an idle animation of sneezing. That would be hot af.
RainySunshine
SCM Member

There is a 100% chance of Sunshine ahead for You.

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: 2024-04-09 12:34:22 »

Love that eyes looking up pre sneeze thing. ;D I cannot praise you enough on your character's faces and their noses. You truly make the noses a character of their own.  They are all excellent! Gosh. Awesome work again!

#GTA6Sneeze
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2024-04-09 12:36:01 »

Oh my word! The sneeze pic is sexy as all else! I love how you drew her sneezing, her expression, her amazingly curvaceous nostrils!  She's hot and not just in the usual way! Great sneeze too because I can imagine that being her way of sneezing.  She acts all tough on the exterior, being a criminal and all, but has these cute vulnerable moments when she sneezes. I love the polarity of it all! Awesome stuff! Would love to see more, but I feel I always say that. ;D
FoxTail
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2024-04-09 12:39:13 »

Now that's just hot.  You're just doing too good with these, lol! You're noses are second to none. I love the nostril place.  I always remember that one long form comic you did with the lady from Starfield where we watched her have a long pause and her nostril flaring in diff sizes. I loved that and now I can never unsee it with your art.  Lucia's nostrils and nose are absolutely adorably hot here.  I like seeing the toughness she exudes be mixed with this tender moment of vulnerability.  A split second of weakness when she sneezes.  The moment she can be caught off guard! 
Silverwing
SCM Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2024-04-09 12:41:10 »

As soon as I saw this I loved it!  I saw the title and was wondering what you could do with a 3D character in 2D and you flat out mastered it.  Excellent build up, great sneeze release, the reddened areas, I love the freckles on her shoulders and face.  Just an all around excellent drawing! Those nostrils bro!!! So good!
Spiffmin

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2024-04-10 00:21:06 »

Absolutely amazing! What a beautiful nose! Her presneeze expression is sexy! You're great at this!.  <3
« Last Edit: 2024-04-10 01:18:06 by Spiffmin » Logged
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2024-04-10 01:16:49 »

She's ripped! Look at those shoulders and arms. ;D  Even better though, look at those nose! Oh my word!  That's a good nose and great sneeze. The pre-sneeze and the sneeze itself are fantastic!
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2024-04-10 12:32:53 »

Sweet lord have mercy! Look at that pre-sneeze. That is like the most fine thing attached to that body one could ask for! It's perfect.  That nose, the upward pupils.  Sweet mercy!  That sneeze is great and my eyes are just drawn to that nose and her beautiful nostrils.  Haha! Awesome work on this one!  More of her!

There is that scene in the GTA VI trailer where she is over Jason in the bed.  Haha... imagine that scene, but her sneezing on the dude after asking him to trust her.  :nervoussmile: He'd have a beautiful view of this sneeze face right in front of him.
« Last Edit: 2024-04-10 12:33:49 by Darrin » Logged

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Anyponedrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: 2024-04-10 12:38:05 »

There is that scene in the GTA VI trailer where she is over Jason in the bed.  Haha... imagine that scene, but her sneezing on the dude after asking him to trust her.  :nervoussmile: He'd have a beautiful view of this sneeze face right in front of him.

All of this glorious text.  YES!!!!
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: 2024-04-10 23:30:13 »

I can see this is yet another super popular @scootyhue drawing! You keep making great ones! Love how you choose these character's so randomly and they hit so right! Lucia is an awesome choice and I love how you can take more realistic characters and 'cartoonify' them to some degree so that we can still tell who they are without being too silly.  Like, they look great! It's a good mixtures of styles, realism, and non.  Love the nostrils on her.  They tell a story all on their own!

Sniffles

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: 2024-04-11 12:11:39 »

[uwu] This is . . . lovely!  I'm blushing because of how beautifully detailed her nose and nostrils are! Absolutely beautiful build up and sneeze, oh my goodness, that sneeze! I love how we can still see hew widened nostrils flared out as she is sneezing and they have a nice defined shape to them.  Beautiful work on Lucia!  <3 <3 <3
Pages: [1] 2 > Go Up Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Artwork  >  Topic: Lucia (Grand Theft Auto VI -F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2024