PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 > Print
Author Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread  (Read 34010 times)
Silverwing
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #105 on: 2016-04-05 03:34:07 »

Beauitful work here. :)   Nice you drew that horse for your niece too. :) 
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #106 on: 2016-04-05 05:02:01 »

Beauitful work here. :)   Nice you drew that horse for your niece too. :)

Thank you ^^

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #107 on: 2016-04-05 05:24:44 »

Both are lovely.    Neat work with the stars in the second pic. 
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #108 on: 2016-04-05 05:57:03 »

Both are lovely.    Neat work with the stars in the second pic.

Airbrush spray mode :D one or two coatings, one with small specks and one with larger ^^

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #109 on: 2016-04-05 07:26:24 »

Oh my gosh Awww. I love that drawing of Skyiler sleeping. So cute. Love how his daughter (right?) is laying on his back and taking a nap too. Very sweet.

I love how you drew the horse too. Loving the anatomy, and the background is gorgeous.

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #110 on: 2016-04-05 07:28:41 »

Very nice!  I love the moodiness and shading in the first one with the child on him.

I had to look at the horse one again, and those eyes, THOSE EYES!  They glimmer!

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #111 on: 2016-04-05 09:29:39 »

Very nice!  I love the moodiness and shading in the first one with the child on him.

I had to look at the horse one again, and those eyes, THOSE EYES!  They glimmer!

Ever looked into a horse's eyes? :3 it's like looking into a mirror and you feel that horses understands more then people think :P

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #112 on: 2016-04-05 09:31:03 »

Oh my gosh Awww. I love that drawing of Skyiler sleeping. So cute. Love how his daughter (right?) is laying on his back and taking a nap too. Very sweet.

I love how you drew the horse too. Loving the anatomy, and the background is gorgeous.

Yes it's Olivia, she was like no more then 3 years old here.
Yeah here he is still sleeping, it's early morning, she sneaks into the bedroom plops down on his back and falls asleep too.
And just look how bothered he is about it XD

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #113 on: 2016-04-05 12:50:02 »

Oh my god, about the horse eyes, yes! Their eyes are so big, and they look at you like they understand you. They're very intelligent.

Teehee, it's quite the adorable scenerio. And I love the coloring for it too. So peaceful looking.

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #114 on: 2016-04-05 13:36:49 »

Oh my god, about the horse eyes, yes! Their eyes are so big, and they look at you like they understand you. They're very intelligent.

Teehee, it's quite the adorable scenerio. And I love the coloring for it too. So peaceful looking.
It's supposed to look peaceful ^^

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #115 on: 2016-04-06 18:51:55 »

Finally the meizurements of feral Skyiler has been calculated and stuff!

He is 15'2" feet tall
44'5" Feet long
and weighs 3000 lbs (1.3 Metric tons)
Scary thought is that his paws are feline like, made for stealth, you won't hear him coming until it's too late :P

It takes 4 Olivia's to reach his withers and could fit 12 ish Olivias from his nose to his tailtip.

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #116 on: 2016-04-10 10:55:32 »

Well time to update these:

Wills and won'ts draw/write about:
Will draw/write about:
- Humans
- Anthros
- Ferals
- Fetish art (I have limits tho)
- Gore
- Any type of sexual orientation: Straight, Bi, Gay, Leb whatever
- Fanart (MLP, TMNT, BMFM ect)

Won't draw/write about:
- Cub/child in situations where they are: Raped, hurt anything that shows a child getting wrongfully treated, just no and I won't budge on this I'm a parent.

- Distasteful fetishes like: Scat, watersport, I'm IFFY about hyper might do it but that would cost you

- Female sneeze pictures/stories; I've TRIED to I just can't do it for some reason, Male and non gender works just fine.

Art rates:
$20 Flat colors
$30 Fullcolors
$40 Wallpaper like drawing

Add:
+ 10 to make it adult
+ 10 for an extra character
+ 20 for a simple background
+ 30 for fully detailed background

Comics:
$25 per page
Add:
+ 10 to make a story out of it
+ 10 for monochrome
+ 20 For fullcolors

Stories:
$15 for a short drabble - less then a page long
$20 per page for a full lenght story

Be drawn/have a story written about your character meeting one of mine, what you do is you pick one of my characters and tell me if you want to be drawn with it or have a story about it or both :)

$20 for a story
$40 for a drawing
$50 for both :D

Add:

+ 10 to make it adult

Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #117 on: 2016-04-10 12:12:54 »

Sweet!  All laid out nicely with colored titles! 
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #118 on: 2016-04-10 12:39:46 »

Sweet!  All laid out nicely with colored titles!

I'll just up the comic ones with $5 got the advice from someone since they take longer time :3

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #119 on: 2016-04-13 07:20:52 »

New artwork *well there are two new but the second one is kind of naughty and stuff lol, you'll have to look at DA or FA :D*

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 > Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019