PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 > Print
Author Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread  (Read 40153 times)
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #135 on: 2016-04-25 06:57:47 »

Umeko please don't be this sad :( I don't know what you are talking about with the anniversary and it seems like you are sad about something more than just drawing and writing :(

*hugs you* whatever is going on I hope you feel better soon.
AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #136 on: 2016-04-25 09:47:26 »

Kind of hurts my heart a little, not anyone gave the anniversary one much thought... I'll stop posting pictures that means a bit to me... Feedback was amazing when I arrived now it's dead...
A doodle gets a few short words ... This is turning out just like the other places... feedback is great in the beginning then after a while people stop, leaving you wondering what happened...

People can't comment on everything.  Sometimes I stop drawing or posting new work for awhile so it builds up excitement when you do post something new again.  It has nothing to do with you or your art skill.  Not everyone notices everything, and comments take time.  Also subject matter is important, and since this community is still small, not everyone has the same interests, so you won't necessarily get the most comments.  Around 7 comments is average probably.  As well, your commission topic is the second most posted in thread on this board.  That seems pretty successful and full of comments to me. 

What is this anniversary you are talking about?  :) 

As for your latest pic you just posted, I like like it.  He has a cool factor to him. 
« Last Edit: 2016-04-25 09:48:38 by AnyPoneDrawn » Logged
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #137 on: 2016-04-25 10:09:46 »

I don't know why you are upset and leaving, Umeko.  I hope you are okay and return soon. 
Umbreon
Breeee
Community Monitor

Umbreon assistant

Email
« Reply #138 on: 2016-04-25 10:18:00 »

Good drawings I love them very arty  (hope your okay)

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #139 on: 2016-04-25 11:10:05 »

What is this anniversary you are talking about? 

Her 13 year anniversary on DA of course. :) 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #140 on: 2016-04-25 14:28:07 »

I was talking about this, that I posted earlier.
My 13 years on DA doesn't happen until July

2010 I met an awesomely epic person in Second life... 6 years later he has become my best friend and I know this sounds cheesy and all but for me, this is a friend for life type deal.
He helped me mend myself after the crap with my ex boyfriend, slowly dragged me out of the pit and out of my bubble.
I'm on my feet again and ready to get back into the game of life.

No matter what happens I'll always have your back Husky <3
I raise my can of coke and say here's for many more years to come!

This took all of my skills to make, the pose took about 4 hours, it took two attempts to make that moon.
The lighting and shading took three hours.

Kane Enyo © Husky
Umeko & Art © Me
http://umeko.deviantart.com/art/6-Year-Friendship-Anniversary-604443789

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #141 on: 2016-04-25 14:58:24 »

Oh yeah!  That awesome piece!  I loved that!  Don't let it get you down if people don't comment.  I was worried we did something to offend you.

Did Husky see it yet?  What did they think? :)
Umbreon
Breeee
Community Monitor

Umbreon assistant

Email
« Reply #142 on: 2016-04-25 17:32:05 »

Just checked and can i just say such a good art the details are just amazing :)

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #143 on: 2016-04-26 03:46:48 »

Yes, I do love that piece! :D  I think the stars are amazing on it, so numerous.  I like how her hair glimmers in it too, the character poses are terrific.  I know it is a lot of work to nail those down perfect, and they look perfect. At first I didn't notice the field of slaughter they were in, lol!  It is almost overlooked because of how beautiful those two look together against that starry night. 

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #144 on: 2016-04-26 03:51:24 »

I put all my skills to the test with it.
The pose alone took 4 hours, took two attempts to make that moon, background took 5 hours, coloring took a week+ and the lighting shading another 3 hours.

Yeah Husky saw it first and he loved it

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #145 on: 2016-04-26 03:52:16 »

I put all my skills to the test with it.
The pose alone took 4 hours, took two attempts to make that moon, background took 5 hours, coloring took a week+ and the lighting shading another 3 hours.

Yeah Husky saw it first and he loved it

I love how much passion and dedication you put into your art.  It really does show. :) 

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #146 on: 2016-04-26 04:03:45 »

Uploaded videos to youtube:

Part two

Older video

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #147 on: 2016-04-26 04:41:43 »

Very neat process.  I sort of skimmed through the first two vids and there are many steps you go through.

Silverwing
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #148 on: 2016-04-26 04:44:11 »

New drawing!

I found this stunningly beautiful when I first saw it on DA. :)  You have these amazingly drawn characters, their clothes and hair, and the scenery (battlefield of death!  ha ha).  It was really cool.  What does that field of bones represent? 
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #149 on: 2016-04-26 05:17:27 »

New drawing!

I found this stunningly beautiful when I first saw it on DA. :)  You have these amazingly drawn characters, their clothes and hair, and the scenery (battlefield of death!  ha ha).  It was really cool.  What does that field of bones represent?

It was just a fun thing, like a hidden detail, eyes are drawn to the beautiful scenery, the moon the stars the cute couple then it falls on the grass, like an easter egg :P

It's after a battle, crushing the enemy

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 > Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019