PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 > Print
Author Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread  (Read 29503 times)
aka "Numbers"
Community Monitor

WINDOWS FTW

WWW Email
« Reply #165 on: 2016-05-14 19:03:21 »

A perfect example of greatness. :D

Wanna know all about PSF's smileys? >>>CLICK HERE for a HUUUGE LIST<<<

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #166 on: 2016-05-14 19:34:47 »

I remember that story you've told us before. It's pretty sweet how Skyiler's parental instincts kicked in.

And oh my gosh, the hair detail on this is amazing! It's almost a bit too dark to let you appreciate all the little details, but from what we can see it's absolutely stunningly gorgeous. The shading is amazing, I love the beautiful background, I love starry night skies *~*

AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #167 on: 2016-05-14 20:46:49 »

Wow, that looks awesome.  Amazing lighting/shading!  I'm glad your daughter "helped you" finish it. :)

I've never asked, but she obviously thinks you are a good artist.  Does she do art of any kind like her, Mom? 
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #168 on: 2016-05-14 21:23:07 »

Looks superbly drawn.  Good posing.  Good shading.

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #169 on: 2016-05-17 07:27:05 »

Wow, that looks awesome.  Amazing lighting/shading!  I'm glad your daughter "helped you" finish it. :)

I've never asked, but she obviously thinks you are a good artist.  Does she do art of any kind like her, Mom?

Yes my girl draws all the time, and when I'm drawing she's right there watching me. "The guy with the braid" is a favorite XD
She also got to name a few characters of mine and such it's cute

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #170 on: 2016-05-17 10:49:15 »

That is really cool she likes to draw by the way. :)  I'm happy you got another artist in the family. 

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #171 on: 2016-05-19 09:02:54 »

It's mother's day on the 29th and I want to give my mom something nice but I lack the funding D:
So I turn to YOU
Commission me for a 20$ drawing *doesn't matter what motive* and I'll make it a fullcolored with a simple background piece no matter what it is :) Can be adult too.
I'll take 4 of these commissions that should give me well enough to give mommy something nice :)

See my mom has done so much for me you can't even imagine; When I was born I was born with cataract on both eyes *yeah I could have been blind if it wasn't for mom* She raised me into who I am today.

So pretty please help me give her something nice, comment below, just fill out the form:

How many characters? *Please only two characters, if more then two I'd ask for $5 more for the time it takes to draw that many characters*
Character race/s:
Character Gender/s:
Twolegged or Feral
Character Build: *Aka; Lean, muscular, plump, lil round, average*
Colors
Fur/Scale/Feather/Skin color
Pattern *Solid, striped, spotted, patched ect*
Eye color
Hair/Mane/Feathers/Spikes/Fin color
Special markings: *Be specific, color of markings and where are they located*
Clothing Style *if any*
Tattoo/Piercings/Scars
Character/s personality/ies: *Cheerful/Gloomy/Sarcastic ect*
References *if any, I can go by just the info too*

Slots:
1:
2:
3:
4:
« Last Edit: 2016-05-19 09:03:39 by Umeko » Logged

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #172 on: 2016-05-19 10:46:55 »

Mother's Day in Sweden?  I didn't know you guys had it.  We just had ours a few weeks back. :) 

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #173 on: 2016-05-21 02:46:51 »

Yeah of course we have mother's day in sweden and father's day why wouldn't we? :/ it's just set on another date

RainySunshine
Legendary Member

Not Self-Proclaimed Artist

WWW Email
« Reply #174 on: 2016-05-21 03:10:35 »

Mother's Day in Sweden?  I didn't know you guys had it.  We just had ours a few weeks back. :)

Greek's and Roman's had a day they celebrated mother's and so did the Christian's.  The United States was the first country in the modern era to celebrate Mother's Day.  Sweden didn't start celebrating widespread until the 1970's.  Same with many other European countries.  Today, there are still many countries just now starting to celebrate the day. 
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #175 on: 2016-05-26 03:45:19 »

Emergency Commissions still on...

Got $65 left from the amount I need to send out that box to my Husky, been trying to have it sent out since January but commissions has been dead :/
Finally got a $10 yesterday but still off by 65.

I thought I'd try posting this here, even tho no one sees it.
Like my post about Mother's day, all people saw was Mother's Day and commented on that it's being celebrated in Sweden and at another date then in the states... nothing about my dilemma.

;-; I still need help with both mother's day and the box

Silverwing
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #176 on: 2016-05-26 05:18:24 »

Emergency Commissions still on...

Got $65 left from the amount I need to send out that box to my Husky, been trying to have it sent out since January but commissions has been dead :/
Finally got a $10 yesterday but still off by 65.

I thought I'd try posting this here, even tho no one sees it.
Like my post about Mother's day, all people saw was Mother's Day and commented on that it's being celebrated in Sweden and at another date then in the states... nothing about my dilemma.

;-; I still need help with both mother's day and the box

Let me answer this.  PSF is a small group.  You will have a harder time finding people with deep pockets.  In larger groups, you will have an easier time.  People come to PSF for friendship, which is certainly what most of us have.  But when it turns to finding people to buy a product, it is much harder, Umeko.  Your art is fantastic, and we all know that.  But it is hard for people to have money for commissions when they themselves are working hard to survive in this world.  I do hope you reach your goal. :) 
Smiles2us
Administrator

Email
« Reply #177 on: 2016-05-26 08:03:42 »

Believe me, I could just throw $$$ at you, I would.  I'm just not financially wealthy enough to do that.  I save my money, but I save it for rainy day funds.  Hopefully you try to do the same. 
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #178 on: 2016-05-26 08:07:43 »

I'm saving up for a few things:
Going to visit my <3
Sending him a box of gifts and stuff need 65 there

And wanted to get mom something for mother's day.
My commissions are important

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #179 on: 2016-05-26 08:09:45 »

I'd love to help, I just, don't have the money. I barely ask for commissions or anything. I mean, maybe I could just throw $20 your way to help out, but like, that's all I can afford to. I'm just a poor college student, who has to use the money her parents give her on the gas she uses to pick up her sisters. And it's a 2004 gas guzzler.
If you send me your email I'll send some money to your PayPal. I know it's not much, but it's something right?

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 > Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019