PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 > Print
Author Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread  (Read 33835 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #570 on: 2017-05-19 05:43:25 »

Dang! Olivia looks great! What would her age be in this picture? She looks very beautiful for her kind for sure. Glamorous.

Thank you Mr X ^^

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #571 on: 2017-05-19 05:43:45 »

Nice pictures certainly good.

Thank you :D

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #572 on: 2017-05-19 05:44:16 »

The dude is much improved.  He looks more 1980s to me now.  Might be the colors or the futuristic style that reminds me of the 80s.

As for Olivia, she's got these really long and beautiful legs and a beautiful body!  She does look like a model.  The tails sort of make it seem more angelic to me then the wings.  It's really good!  I like the update.

You're too nice :o

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #573 on: 2017-05-19 05:45:29 »

She looks really good!  Great drawing and I can't say it's an improvement if all we've seen of her before was when she was younger.  So it is more like an evolution of a character growing.  She looks great.

Thank you Darrin ^^

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #574 on: 2017-05-19 05:45:55 »

I really like this updated Olivia!  She's very well done and pretty!  Great job!

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #575 on: 2017-05-19 05:46:28 »

How old is she in this image?  She looks absolutely beautiful.

Maybe like 16ish

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #576 on: 2017-05-19 05:51:44 »

You did a great job with the aging up of her character.  I really like her colors too.  Nicely done!

Thank you ^^

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #577 on: 2017-05-19 05:52:57 »

Did you get the feedback you wanted on Olivia?

Yes thank you ^^

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #578 on: 2017-05-19 05:53:19 »

Nice love it the detailing is well done especially the colour.

Thank you Flare :D

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #579 on: 2017-05-23 19:10:51 »

New drawing of Kayne :3

AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #580 on: 2017-05-23 19:47:27 »

Always nice to see new drawings of the characters!  Nicely done.
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #581 on: 2017-05-23 19:49:10 »

Always nice to see new drawings of the characters!  Nicely done.

Thank you ^^ I've also updated the pictures on the drabble thread's first page and I've added Acer and Orion to the list :D

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #582 on: 2017-05-27 17:22:09 »

I wanted to do something as someone very special has their birthday now on the 28th of May, so I made a wolf howling at the moon.
Wanted to give that circular painting a try :3 How did I do?

Art © Me

MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #583 on: 2017-05-27 17:37:56 »

This is really cool!  It reminds me of this painting my Grandpa used to have in his workshop, because Grandma didn't want a wolf painting in the house, lol.  So he kept it outside in his shop.  It was pretty much the exact same thing, a wolf howling at the moon.

To me there is always something mysterious about wolves, and their eyes.  Great pic!  Thanks for the memories. 
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #584 on: 2017-05-27 17:47:46 »

This is really cool!  It reminds me of this painting my Grandpa used to have in his workshop, because Grandma didn't want a wolf painting in the house, lol.  So he kept it outside in his shop.  It was pretty much the exact same thing, a wolf howling at the moon.

To me there is always something mysterious about wolves, and their eyes.  Great pic!  Thanks for the memories.

Thank you ^^ I love wolves

Pages: < 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 > Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019