PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 > Print
Author Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread  (Read 29506 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: 2016-02-20 16:19:43 »

https://gyazo.com/cb8a8f00f0abe4e413603ee8bf5bc980
Result of tonight's practice session. Noticed I have almost always drawn Skyiler in profile and never had him face the viewer.
So practicing that now :P I wanted him to have the feel of "I am a good person, just don't trigger me"

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #61 on: 2016-02-20 17:40:23 »

"Triggered! REEEEEEE!"
Whoa, he looks kinda scary. Is he sticking his tongue out at the audience though?

I have a question, how come you keep posting your art here? Why not on your stream status thread? As these sketches are a result of your streams :)

Either way, this looks really nice, those teeth are pretty sharp.

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: 2016-02-20 18:05:56 »

"Triggered! REEEEEEE!"
Whoa, he looks kinda scary. Is he sticking his tongue out at the audience though?

I have a question, how come you keep posting your art here? Why not on your stream status thread? As these sketches are a result of your streams :)

Either way, this looks really nice, those teeth are pretty sharp.

XD I don't know, I've made it a habit of posting my art here to build up a portfolio for people to look at who might be interested in a commission ^^

No he is not sticking his tongue out XD That's his lip ring :) If you've seen his pictures, he has a lip piercing :3

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #63 on: 2016-02-20 19:19:06 »

Ah! Okay. Sorry I'm like super forgetful D:
But Oooh, that's a smart idea, building a portfolio.

mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #64 on: 2016-02-20 23:21:45 »

a portfolio is a good idea, but I would keep it in one place instead of 2 or 3 different places. It will be easier for viewers to keep track of what you are doing if you keep everything in one or two topics =).
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #65 on: 2016-02-28 18:22:47 »

New drawing uploaded!
Now I'm going to bed, GOOD NIGHT! :D
http://umeko.deviantart.com/art/The-Darkness-Within-593741866

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #66 on: 2016-02-28 22:34:34 »

Wow! Look at those muscles! He looks really strong. Nice job :)

mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #67 on: 2016-02-29 09:05:43 »

Red eyes in the background look very good, and I saw you do the sketching part of this ^^ The colors turned out great! :D I like how you use the shadow and light effects here.
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #68 on: 2016-03-06 17:43:21 »

https://gyazo.com/a66f326cf9166bbc6ac25a798a863156
New character sheet of Skyiler is on it's way, it'll take time tho X3 So much to color and write on it

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #69 on: 2016-03-10 03:11:09 »

Happy you all made him blush <.<

mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #70 on: 2016-03-10 09:07:02 »

That's one way to see his softer side ;)

In all seriousness though, I'm glad it isn't just me that likes him. Your artwork in general I've enjoyed ever since I first saw your work on sneezefurs when I first joined there. I know I love female sneezes but that's just me. The characters are what makes a sneeze enjoyable, not the sneezes themselves ;) A sneeze without a face behind it is just a sound to me XD. I enjoy Skyiler a lot and seeing him sneeze the first time years ago just made me enjoy him more. There's plenty of girl characters that I never want to see sneeze because I don't enjoy them XD, but there's many girl characters too that I like and would like to see sneeze. It's just a pattern of my own mind :D

Seriously, keep on doing what makes you happy Umeko =)

As for the picture itself, I really like it ^^
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #71 on: 2016-03-10 09:18:43 »

Aww, das so cute. He's blushing haha.
I love how fluffy he looks! So fuzzy.
« Last Edit: 2016-03-10 09:20:24 by Leapingriver » Logged

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #72 on: 2016-03-10 13:45:36 »

Aww, das so cute. He's blushing haha.
I love how fluffy he looks! So fuzzy.

His fiancée Aiyame calls him Fluffy Ears :P

Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #73 on: 2016-03-10 14:19:20 »

Didn't expect that!  Lol!  Nicely done.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):):):):)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #74 on: 2016-04-02 14:32:37 »

So a while back I had some issues with :iconstatess: he hounded people in my stream chat, threatened me and my bf and stalking me.
Now he has opened a dispute on paypal, claiming he wants $106 in refund when in my records, he only paid me $63..
My commissions are my only way to get the money to get rid of this guy... Please help me D:

My stream will be on shortly, I will draw anything.
I'm also a writer if you want a picture plus a story to go with it

Please help me be rid of him...

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 > Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019