PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 > Print
Author Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread  (Read 40093 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #660 on: 2017-12-29 18:44:28 »

Yule commission for my online brother Wolfie

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #661 on: 2017-12-29 22:19:20 »

Very cute little lady bug and I love this latest picture too.  Her eyes are great!
« Last Edit: 2017-12-29 22:19:37 by Rainberry » Logged

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #662 on: 2017-12-30 15:36:24 »

This is for one of the most wonderful people I have ever met. 8 years ago in May I bumped into him in Second Life. I was a scared timid person who was hiding in the background. Then I went to an area, it was pretty crowded that day I remember, so I hugged the wall trying to sneak past. That's when I heard a "Hello Umeko" and suddenly I had people around me, two of them were Kane and Mandi ... That hello was the start of something so amazing and wonderful I love you to the universe and back my sweet Husky

Happy birthday <3

Kane © Himself
Umeko & Art © Me

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Kiwi
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #663 on: 2017-12-30 17:39:00 »

That's a sweet story.  I'm sure they will love their art.
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #664 on: 2018-02-02 03:46:24 »

FINALLY finished with this!
Finally he has a complete reference sheet *it only took me forever to sit down and actually finish one!*
But here it is :D
It took close to two weeks from start to finish ^-^
Now I can go and focus on other artwork that I need to finish and also need to finish that drabble <.<

Enjoy!
*I recommend clicking it and open in a new tab and go into full view, it's a big picture*

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #665 on: 2018-02-03 07:49:29 »

I made this in one of my art videos for youtube

I just started out making a moon and northern lights and then everything else just took shape.

Art © Me

Here's the video if you wanna see how it was made :3

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #666 on: 2018-02-11 09:37:08 »

For Jacksepticeye’s septic art video in a week.The theme was positive mental attitude, so I drew Septic Sam, riding the rainbow of positivity, smashing through the clouds of negativity and depression and turning them into pink happy clouds and also letting the sun through.

Don’t think he’ll see it in the ocean of art but I’ll at least post it, maybe someday he sees it.

As someone who lives with mental illnesses this is a strong message.

Art © Me

Septic Sam © Jacksepticeye

Umbreon
Breeee
Community Monitor

Umbreon assistant

Email
« Reply #667 on: 2018-02-11 10:48:02 »

Excellent artwork look's superb the colour is very nice too. :)

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #668 on: 2018-02-17 18:05:17 »

I made this live in the youtube link there.
This was something to celebrate the Chinese new year! The year of the Dog!
I decided to draw an Akita Inu which is a symbol of good fortune in Japan *It is also the most beautiful dogs there is imo*

Enjoy!

Art © Me

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #669 on: 2018-02-18 00:22:27 »

Thats pretty cool!  Nice job.
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #670 on: 2018-02-18 14:01:18 »

Puppy!  Nice job. 

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #671 on: 2018-02-21 18:26:04 »

This is actually the cover art for my upcoming comic; Origins Of Skyiler.
But I wanted to upload it without the text and stuff ^-^
Enjoy!
This was... almost sort of a redraw thing of this old drawing

This was made 4 years ago :D

Art & Character © Me!

Umbreon
Breeee
Community Monitor

Umbreon assistant

Email
« Reply #672 on: 2018-02-21 18:31:30 »

Very beautiful work.

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #673 on: 2018-02-21 18:32:42 »

Very beautiful work.

Thank you so much <3

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #674 on: 2018-03-09 17:54:45 »

This is a gift to show my deepest gratitude to have such an amazing friend as Mystery Serpent he has been supporting me and my work for years and been encouraging me when I've felt like giving up.
I'm so grateful thank you so much for being my friend snake <3

I drew his snake self chilling with feral Skyiler :3

Enjoy!

Also I kind of winged it with your character, I just went by what you've described youself as :3

Mystery Serpent © Himself
Skyiler & Art © Me

Pages: < 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 > Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019