PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 > Print
Author Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread  (Read 29813 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #690 on: 2018-07-16 19:00:50 »

Here is another prompt I did, it was "The demon shows itself" so I thought it was a good time to show that, Skyiler isn't the only one people should be aware of.

Nikolaji is a northern martian wolf, however his race came from Chakiia *Lunaria* unlike the Southern Wolves who are native to Mars.
Niko's bloodline has a red line that goes down to the forefather and lord of the Chakiian wolves: Fenris *Yes he was saved when the myths were brought to Lunaria*
There were another group of wolves that were saved, a russian pack who had the *curse* of becoming garus *Werewolves*

Fenris and his sons Skal and Hati, mated with three of these russian wolves and thus the garu gene was passed on to the children.
However the spirits thought this was a very strong and dangerous ability, so they put a limit on it.
The wolves can only turn garu when they've received their marks and they can only be garu for so long before it runs out and then it has to be recharged before being used again.

Still working on this :D but yeah! 

Nikolaji & Art © Me

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #691 on: 2018-07-16 19:01:52 »

So I did a thing where I generated prompts for a drawing.
I got: In a dark ominous alley and running from a clown.
So this is what I made of it, I drew Howie running from a murderous clown.

So yeah :D Enjoy

Art & Characters © Me

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umbreon
Community Monitor

Umbreon assistant

Email
« Reply #692 on: 2018-07-16 19:58:34 »

Very nice detailed artwork love them

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #693 on: 2018-07-25 17:39:57 »

Silverwing
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #694 on: 2018-07-25 22:43:58 »

^ Nicely done.
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #695 on: 2018-07-30 08:55:08 »

First colored picture of Prince Damon Smaragdeye, son of Arés and Niji

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #696 on: 2018-07-30 08:57:29 »

A quick headshot doodle of Kenji

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #697 on: 2018-08-14 13:27:01 »

20th of June 2009 I uploaded this

13th of September of the same year I upload it again but it's been digitalized

Last week I decided to redraw it for two reasons:
1: To change the character riding Skyiler
2: To test myself

So here's the result of that!

Enjoy! I had a lot of fun with this!

Skyiler & Art © Me
Silverfire © midnight21
Arés © Me & midnight21
« Last Edit: 2018-08-14 13:28:25 by Umeko » Logged

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #698 on: 2018-08-17 16:04:10 »

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #699 on: 2018-08-22 19:23:43 »

A quick doodle of Orion Smaragdeye!
Enjoy ^^

Character & Art © Me

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #700 on: 2018-10-30 07:09:36 »

This is one of four OC characters created in the early 90s together with my best friend. Picasso belongs to a brotherhood that comes from south america this contains:
Slavador - Comes from El Salvador
Picasso - Comes from Brazil
Rembrandt - Comes from Aruba
Vincent - Comes from Mexico

What happened to Picasso?
He was just a regular river turtle, living in the Amazon River
One day he swam into radioactive waste and mutated into a humanoid turtle.
The natives of the jungle saw him as a spirit of the jungle, so he was always welcomed in their villages.
Unlike the tribes, Picasso didn't like to hunt the animals of the jungle, he enjoyed observing them and protect them from poachers.

---

Picasso © Me
TMNT © Kevin Eastman & Peter Liard

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #701 on: 2018-10-30 07:10:24 »

Skyiler is always seen as a fierce strong guy, but he has a big soft spot, that's for his children.
His children are his whole world, a few years ago this was only a vivid dream, to have a family or to be alive all together.
The time in the facility left deep wounds, had it not been for Aiyame he would probably not have made it.

So here he is snuggling with baby Olivia and he couldn't be happier.

Enjoy!

Characters & Art © Me

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #702 on: 2018-10-30 07:12:13 »

Wolfymewmew is the winner of my contest that I was running.
This is her prize, she wanted to be drawn with Skyiler's feral self.
Her character is so small Skyiler has to lie down to see her properly.
MewMew is holding up a cake she made for him, this makes him smile and very VERY carefully pets the little one with his toe.

Hope you enjoy your prize ^-^ Personally I think this is an adorable picture, giant vs tiny.

---

Wolfymewmew © Wolfymewmew
Art & Skyiler © Me

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #703 on: 2018-10-30 07:13:05 »

The prize for second placer Knyte is a kiss from Skyiler.

Knyte has always adored Skyiler, I find it so flattering she likes him so much.
So I thought why not give her something that would really make her smile.
---

Skyiler walks up to Knyte looking down at her; being that she's only 5' and he's 6'4" so he has no choice but to look down.
The three tailed girl looked up at her idol, a soft blush was kissing her cheeks "S.Skyiler what are you doing here?" She said, fiddling with her hair a little, trying to ignore the swarm of buttlerflies in her stomach.
Skyiler smiles at her "I'm here to deliver your prize for second place in the contest" He said and watched as Knyte held out her hand to receive the prize.
But instead Skyiler grabs her hand gently, pulls her into his arms, bends over and kisses her lips.
Knyte's eyes goes wide then they close and she wraps her arms around him.

---

Knyte © Knyte Diamonds on FA
Art & Skyiler © Me

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #704 on: 2018-10-30 07:14:05 »

New character Taraiden *Nicknamed; Tara or Raiden*
He's one a unicornian, a unicorn race on Lunaria.
As you can tell he's a storm unicorn.

Enjoy let me know what you think, this is just a first concept piece. I'll play with him more later

Art & Character & Lunarian Unicornians © Me

Pages: < 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 > Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019