PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 > Print
Author Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread  (Read 24626 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #675 on: 2018-03-09 17:56:38 »

An early birthday gift for my awesome hermano
This one is made to be a desktop wallpaper, I shrunk it down so people can see it.
It's probably my largest drawing yet!

Enjoy it hermano! Happy early birthday! ^-^

Lomstat Woolf © Lomstat @ Furaffinity
Art © Me!

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #676 on: 2018-03-09 18:19:00 »

Thank you so much for taking the time drawing not just what you did for me, but the other gift for that friend. Both are really well drawn! :D I like the way you did the lines on both drawings.

Skyiler and your own fursona character were the two characters that I first saw from you. Both are important to me and I'm glad you have continued drawing them over the years =)

The only time I ever was brave enough to draw my own snake character was...years ago *blushes* I like how you drew him a lot in your drawing! You did a very nice snake tail and I like how you did the face of the serpent.

*hugs* I am glad you drew what you did here =)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #677 on: 2018-04-06 20:29:28 »

Memories of his past still haunts him, flashbacks of what he did, those horrible things he was forced to do.

This was just a doodle I made while watching tv.

Enjoy!

Art & Character © Me

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #678 on: 2018-04-06 20:30:35 »

Here's D.J and Howie hugging under a storm drain, the moon is shining down on them and it's just an over all tender moment.

This was my first gay couple, both were created when I was a kid.
Well first D.J was actually dating a girl, but it didn't feel... right, then he met Howie and after a while he developed strong feelings for the human.
Feelings that he thought he had for his girlfriend, but he didn't... in the end he ended up breaking up with her to be with Howie.

Enjoy!
This is also the first drawing of Howie :D

Art & Characters © Me

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #679 on: 2018-05-01 15:17:26 »

Here let me show you the preview of the last pages of Chains & Wounds

Last two pages

AND!

Preview of the cover art

It has been 9 months since I posted the first page.
It's kind of bitter sweet it's almost at the end ;o;

Kiwi
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #680 on: 2018-05-01 15:36:13 »

I think it's a lovely way to close.  Leaves some mystery (Even though we know the outcome) but to new readers too, it is perfect. 
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #681 on: 2018-06-20 13:47:17 »

"Alright give 'em back" Tam says looking at the person who took hid his clothes while he was drying himself off, after a swim and now all he has is the towel around his waist.

Been a while since I drew Tam, hope you enjoy! :D

Tam & Art © Me

AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #682 on: 2018-06-20 16:34:56 »

Hahaha!  Nicely done.
Silverwing
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #683 on: 2018-06-20 21:16:47 »

Nice.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #684 on: 2018-06-20 21:36:18 »

He is not mad yet, but keep those clothes away too long and he might be. ;D

Umbreon
Community Monitor

Umbreon assistant

Email
« Reply #685 on: 2018-06-27 17:30:58 »

Aww just so good love the detail.

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #686 on: 2018-07-03 04:22:30 »

I doodled Skyiler in his prince uniform.
He's not too happy with it, mainly because it feels strange wearing the uniform since he has never worn it.
He spent most of his early life not living as a prince.
But he'll get used to it someday maybe.

Art & Skyiler © Me

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #687 on: 2018-07-05 18:33:04 »

Umbreon
Community Monitor

Umbreon assistant

Email
« Reply #688 on: 2018-07-06 16:26:18 »

Daww so cute I cant express how good these are.

I'm Sparky I'm known as a electric rodent :)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #689 on: 2018-07-10 18:39:59 »

Here's Skyiler's family photo.
You have him and Aiyame, then Benjamin to the left, Olivia sitting on his shoulders, Hikaree to the right and baby Markorian in his arms.

Pages: < 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 > Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2018