PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] Print
Author Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread  (Read 26792 times)
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #705 on: 2018-10-30 07:14:43 »

Virgil extends a hand and asks if you'd like to take a stroll along the beach with him!

Enjoy, just a doodle of Vigril, my wolf/ra'roo.

Art & Character © Me

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #706 on: 2018-10-30 07:15:42 »

Mirrors are not to be played with, who knows what might be watching on the other side.

Enjoy and sleep tight!

Character & Art © Me

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #707 on: 2018-10-30 07:16:32 »

This is a new kind of dragon born out of my imagination.
I call them Floral Dragons.
They vary in size from the tiniest flower to the biggest.
But their deal is the same all around, they live among flowers.

First dragon drawn is this one I call "Rosehip"

I might open up to sell a few of these, I'll ponder it.
But is there an interest? I'll have to ask around :3

Floral Dragons & Art © me

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #708 on: 2018-10-30 07:18:04 »

3 years ago I drew this:
https://www.deviantart.com/umeko/art/Skyiler-Umishima-The-Purple-Demon-573656087

I decided I wanted to redraw it since it's one of my personal favorites.
I wanted to see if there was any improvements over 3 years.
I think there is.

Enjoy!

Skyiler & Art © Me

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #709 on: 2018-10-30 07:19:16 »

Here they are side by side
https://www.deviantart.com/umeko/art/Skyiler-Umishima-The-Purple-Demon-573656087
3 years ago I drew this:

I decided I wanted to redraw it since it's one of my personal favorites.
I wanted to see if there was any improvements over 3 years.
I think there is.

Enjoy!

Skyiler & Art © Me

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #710 on: 2018-12-03 18:42:16 »

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #711 on: 2018-12-03 18:42:45 »

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #712 on: 2018-12-04 11:35:16 »

Quick headshot of Sethsuma

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #713 on: 2018-12-08 16:14:20 »

Introducing Leery the Ra'roo! She is a bit different from the other ra'roos, she moved into the town of Orust, which is just across the Silver Sea from Stone Youth Bay.
She liked the pulse of the big town and had fun dying her hair, to fit in more to the city life.
After a while she enroles in a school and becomes scientist specializing in wildlife and plantlife.

To relax she can be found with her pipe in her mouth while sketching in her drawing book.

Art, character & The Ra'roo race © Me

Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #714 on: 2018-12-08 16:14:59 »

Introducing Yuuri, he's a kitsune I got from  Night_Diamonds working on him a bit.

Character & Art © Me

Pages: < 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Umeko's Commission Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2018