PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Numbers' Videos Concerning Automobile Destruction In Motion Pictures 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Print
Author Topic: Numbers' Videos Concerning Automobile Destruction In Motion Pictures  (Read 6569 times)
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #180 on: 2018-12-10 13:55:13 »

This was a lot of fun once again!  I can't believe he had a gun and just threw it aside when he used it up?  WHO DOES THAT?  That means someone will find that gun.  That's like throwing away however much money he spent on it and tossing it aside for no reason!  To me it's crazy he shot at the guy chasing him too.... but that was about it, it did like nothing! How does the bad guy not have a weapon either?  Why do I have so many questions and why is all logic up in the air with this?!  LOL!  They were both a lot of fun.  The second one seemed interesting.  French stuff is quirky and I like it.  Good job, Numbers!  You rock at this you lil' director guy!

Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  Television & Film Discussion  >  Topic: Numbers' Videos Concerning Automobile Destruction In Motion Pictures « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019