PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Would You or Not? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Would You or Not?  (Read 1372 times)
AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #30 on: 2018-01-02 19:22:05 »

For the day?  Heck yeah I would....actually.... maybe not!  I guess you would have to hope you don't die... or are like on the bottom of the food chain. ;D  So now my answer is NO.

Would you not cut your fingernails for a year for $50,000 dollars? ;D

Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #31 on: 2018-02-02 23:22:29 »

Yes. 

Would you get hard punched everyday for $500 dollars a day?

Blurr001
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #32 on: 2018-02-02 23:55:56 »

No. But really depends on where.

Would you live in a cabin cut off from the internet for a year for the prize of 5 million dollars?

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: 2018-03-07 20:17:16 »

Yes I would,.  Since you only said cut off from the internet, and not cut off from society, that would be an easy one.  I could be in a cabin in the middle of town or right next to town, lol!  So yes, sign me up! 

Would you live in an isolated cabin in the Yukon for $10,000 every month you stay there?  You could only access you cabin by plane or several days hike.

FoxTail
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #34 on: 2018-04-17 23:29:56 »

Wow... that would be tough to uproot yourself from your life to do that. Even just two months would be a nice $20 grand.  A year would be $120k.  I think I would do it... for the money. It would also be an experience!  It's hard to say no to that kind of money.  I would at least try it for a month... maybe. 

Would you tell a friend the truth to save them from major embarrassment, even if it made them dislike you for life?
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #35 on: 2018-09-12 13:48:29 »

That is honestly a very tough one.  I would not want to make them dislike me, but I think helping them for the long term would be the best... maybe not?  I don't know.  I guess it would depend.  But I would like to think I could say something and hopefully they wouldn't dislike me for life.

Would you leave your family and friends and everyone you know if you were given unlimited riches?  You would not be able to see or contact these people ever again.
Rainberry
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #36 on: 2018-09-23 11:57:05 »

No I would not.

Would you have your everything you own taken away and left to start from zero if it meant ending violence in the world?

Pages: < 1 2 [3] Print 
PSF  >  The Lounge  >  General  >  Topic: Would You or Not? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019