PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Lt. Vixen Squirrel and Hedgehog Request (F) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lt. Vixen Squirrel and Hedgehog Request (F)  (Read 1722 times)
Wolfwood
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2017-10-08 21:56:15 »

Remember this I posted a long time ago? 

I stumbled upon this.  It is a North Korean cartoon that has been running since 1977.   They are really slow at animating these because of problems in N. Korea of course.  It is anti American propaganda for kids, but it is actually well animated and seems to have a very enticing story.  The American's are wolves, South Koreans are weasels it seems, and other countries in their.  The show is called "Squirrel and Hedgehog."  The newest episode are pretty intense.

I am posting this because I am in shock I found this.  I don't agree with it, but it is crazy to find!  Maybe someone will be shocked at this too, and enjoy the animation.  The newer episodes, 30 and on, seem to really be intense, and so far what I've watched.  It is subtitled on those eps.

Youtube Channel

Well here is my request for any artist who is bored or just wants to take up the request.  I would really love it if you drew a Lt. Vixen sneezing.  Would love a lil' comic/sketchy pre sneeze and a sneeze, but I won't be too picky.  Keep her in her uniform though.  The best way to get references of what she looks like is through the last three episodes of the series.  This is a mostly unknown series to western audiences and the world, since it comes from the Hermit Kingdom of North Korea. 

You can spot her the most in episode 31 and 32.  Just scan around.  And here is a tiny compilation of her.

Still, these poor deprived animators in North Korea like themselves some American fox tail.  Would love to see one of our talented artists, or anyone draw her. :) 

Thank you for reading my request.

« Last Edit: 2017-10-08 21:56:59 by Wolfwood » Logged
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2017-10-09 15:34:15 »

I'm on board with this.  I brought this up a long time ago too, and wished someone would draw her.  No one has, but then again, I never actually asked.  I just said she was cool or something. 

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2017-10-09 21:16:38 »

Okay, I gotta say thats a pretty cool character design for a country that is technically an enemy of everyone in the world pretty much.
FoxTail
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2017-10-09 21:23:14 »

I'll sign up to wanting to see some fan art of this character sneezing.

I think I need to watch this series.  I can see it's not in english with poor translation, but it looks pretty crazy! 
mysteryserpent

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2017-10-09 22:04:08 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV41khJKhBs this review someone gives of this show is a good introduction to what this show is about. at 7:50 is when the review specifically talks about this girl fox. I laughed at what this guy says about her at 8:00-8:20 XDD

Personally this fox girl I do not really know and do not have much of a desire to see her sneeze, but I can definitely see why people want to see her sneeze :) A villainess, sly and beautiful, getting interrupted by a sneeze during a meeting or before a battle begins or maybe even during a battle.

You showed nice pictures too =) Thanks for those.
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2017-10-09 22:39:58 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV41khJKhBs this review someone gives of this show is a good introduction to what this show is about. at 7:50 is when the review specifically talks about this girl fox. I laughed at what this guy says about her at 8:00-8:20 XDD

Wolfwood did share that video link and linked directly to the time of that. :) I thought that was funny too.

I would just like to see more people draw her in general.  She's really well designed as are... unfortunately... a lot of the "villain" characters in this show.
« Last Edit: 2017-10-09 22:40:53 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Silverwing
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2017-10-15 20:53:50 »

I am tracing a pic of her RIGHT NOW.  Cheating by tracing. ;D 
Silverwing
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2017-10-15 21:18:53 »

And I am done already.  It looks bad.  I will keep messing around.
AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2017-10-16 16:29:23 »

Here you guys go. :D
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: 2017-10-17 16:26:35 »

Thank you.

Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2017-11-13 17:45:35 »

Anymore chances or asking for more?  Like greedy greeders!
Darrin
Administrator

Email
« Reply #11 on: 2017-11-13 23:32:07 »

She is the best designed character in the show if you ask my opinion.  No one did... but.... yeah, she rocks.

:):):):):):):):):):)>>> "Green is the New You" -PSF <<<:):):):):):):(:):):)
Pages: [1] Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Lt. Vixen Squirrel and Hedgehog Request (F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019