PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Sneeze Card Game 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Print
Author Topic: Sneeze Card Game  (Read 3462 times)
Blurr001
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #60 on: 2018-03-22 18:33:02 »

I think being able to only play one char at a time sounds good. What do you think?

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #61 on: 2018-03-22 18:33:42 »

There could also just be certain characters on each card set.  So a card set would have a team of players.  It is up to who ever is on that team to collect the modifier cards to match with their team of characters they want to have sneeze the strongest.  So anyone can have as many team cards as they can match up to modifiers, but maybe they can only have al limited set of modifier cards which are drawn from a community pile?
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #62 on: 2018-03-22 18:34:20 »

I think one would be easiest.  Collect characters you like and try to build around them though.

Also MasterXtreme made a good point there too for team play.
RainySunshine
Legendary Member

Not Self-Proclaimed Artist

WWW Email
« Reply #63 on: 2018-03-22 18:35:12 »

So would we allow people to OWN a character card they like and want to play?

So maybe they could already have three characters they plan to play, then hope the luck of the draw allows them to make at least ONE character have a strong sneeze to beat the others who are trying to do the same thing?
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #64 on: 2018-03-22 18:35:26 »

So maybe they could already have three characters they plan to play, then hope the luck of the draw allows them to make at least ONE character have a strong sneeze to beat the others who are trying to do the same thing?

I like that if I got it right.
« Last Edit: 2018-03-22 18:35:58 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Blurr001
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #65 on: 2018-03-22 18:36:21 »

I like that. Like make different characters anyone can use but if they so desire have a personalized character just for themselves.

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
RainySunshine
Legendary Member

WWW Email
« Reply #66 on: 2018-03-22 18:38:26 »

So people can collect BOOSTER packs, lol, which would be of characters.  They can collect the characters they want, then have a set amount they can take into a match.

The community card pile is filled with "modifier and holdback" cards.  Everyone draws from that pile.

You want to collect the modifier cards for any one of your characters you brought to the match to play.  You can't play a character you didn't bring to the match, but any of the three/five/whatever allowed in, you then see which modifier/holdback cards you have collected to try and match a character that best suites your hand.

Does that make sense?
MasterXtreme
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #67 on: 2018-03-22 18:39:29 »

Yes that makes sense.

So... when does a person determine they have enough points for a "sneeze attack" to attack the other players?  Maybe after a certain amount of hands or if they manage to collect all the cards they need before that point?
« Last Edit: 2018-03-22 18:39:38 by MasterXtreme » Logged
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #68 on: 2018-03-22 18:39:44 »

Really good idea there, Rainy.
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #69 on: 2018-03-22 18:40:50 »

Lets not jump ahead, but thats a good question and suggestion.
RainySunshine
Legendary Member

WWW Email
« Reply #70 on: 2018-03-22 18:41:14 »

I'm excited about this.  Its taking shape.
« Last Edit: 2018-03-22 18:41:21 by RainySunshine » Logged
Blurr001
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #71 on: 2018-03-22 18:41:50 »

Maybe make it like the pokemon card game. Each modifier has sneeze energy points that add on. You gotta play enough cards to your character to make them sneeze. But if your character is allergic to a certain modifier, then less energy is needed and the sneeze power is increased.

~~~~~~~~
RainySunshine
Legendary Member

WWW Email
« Reply #72 on: 2018-03-22 18:42:45 »

Maybe make it like the pokemon card game. Each modifier has sneeze energy points that add on. You gotta play enough cards to your character to make them sneeze. But if your character is allergic to a certain modifier, then less energy is needed and the sneeze power is increased.

That works too. Sort of what we were doing already I think but we kept saying sneeze strength. ;D
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #73 on: 2018-03-22 18:43:05 »

I would love to continue this, but I got dinner now!  So glad we started this.
RainySunshine
Legendary Member

WWW Email
« Reply #74 on: 2018-03-22 18:44:51 »

The 5 cards per hand doesn't need to be official.  I noticed you wrote it.  But I think a limit will be good.  WE just need to decide how many modifiers a card has.  That would determine the amount of cards one can hold.  We need to make it enough cards so people can have enough modifiers (inducers and holdbacks).
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Sneeze Card Game « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019