PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Tootie from The Fairly OddParents? (F) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tootie from The Fairly OddParents? (F)  (Read 183 times)
sarahgirl

The Sneezy Lumpy Girl

WWW Email
« on: 2018-08-27 20:12:55 »

I really don't know why I'm asking this, but... I really, REALLY want to see Tootie sneeze <3 I'd personally find it adorable if someone would draw some fanart of Tootie sneezing or needing to sneeze. It could be a simple drawing or a comic, colored or uncolored, whatever you want. I personally don't know what I'd like Tootie to sneeze from (I can imagine her having a really sensitive nose and sneezing from anything - but not sneezing from her rubbing her nose), so you can do what you want, but if you want her to sneeze randomly or from a cold or something, that's fine by me :) Doesn't have to be one sneeze, either; it can be several if you feel like making her have a fit.

Also, if you happen to come up with at least two or more comics/drawings of Tootie sneezing that you want me to view, it's fine. All entries are accepted :)

So, um... would someone please draw me a sneezy Tootie? ^/////^

And I'd also like Tootie to rub her nose with her forefinger after she's done sneezing, that'd be even MORE adorable OvO Just like Lumpy, I imagine her rubbing her nose like that after her every sneeze, hee hee ^v^
« Last Edit: 2019-01-09 16:23:40 by sarahgirl » Logged

Lumpy: (sniffles and rubs his nose with his forefinger) Excuse me ^v^;
Pages: [1] Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Tootie from The Fairly OddParents? (F) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019