PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Story request? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Story request?  (Read 324 times)
Celestia

Email
« on: 2018-08-28 12:19:14 »

Anyone willing to write me a story as a request? ;-;
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 2018-09-07 17:47:58 »

What is your idea @Admiral?  I can't guarantee I will do it, but I would like to hear it if you don't mind.

Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2018-09-07 20:22:57 »

What's the idea? Wonderin if maybe your idea gives me any inspo?

Celestia

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2018-09-09 14:02:58 »

Hmm like I’d like to see a story of Applejack (you know it c;). Anything will make me happy as long as it’s about her sneezing at all.
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2018-09-09 16:48:41 »

Hmm like I’d like to see a story of Applejack (you know it c;). Anything will make me happy as long as it’s about her sneezing at all.
given more incentive to self indulge with best pone. Very tempting.

Celestia

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2018-09-09 17:37:37 »

given more incentive to self indulge with best pone. Very tempting.
Yes!
I have some small ideas that could be made into a story.
1. Applejack is teaching the friendship school class with either Fluttershy or Rarity (or anyone else of her friends) and she’s sick and sneezy.
2. She goes to a new place in Equestria where you have to be quiet, but something causes Applejacks nose to be itchy and sneezy.
3. She’s going on another family vacation and brings Pinkie pie along, during their trip Applejack could either get soaked or fell in some sort of water and starts getting sick.
4. Applejack gets a very weird illness that causes her to grow bigger every time she sneezes, so her friends go inside her body (mainly nose) to stop this weird growing illness.

I have more ideas, but here’s some for now that I’m able to put together
Daisyy

Squeet

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2018-09-09 19:40:11 »

^i like the friendship class idea! It'd be fun to see some writing done off of the entire season 8 arc thing

maybe, just maybe, i can hit my laptop hard enough for it to revive itself and actually finish writing something one day:)

life is like a profound metaphor, except you put the word "like" and now it's a simile, and you failed the figurative language assignment
Death Blossom
Legendary Member

Leap'd on outta here

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2018-09-10 05:25:42 »

Friendship school? I haven't watched the new season yet lol. But these other ideas sound cool, I like the AJ and Pinkie one

Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 2018-09-11 18:15:14 »

We'll see what can happen. :)

Pages: [1] Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Story request? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019