PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Help finding something 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help finding something  (Read 331 times)
katzoo12
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2018-09-13 15:29:58 »

This isn’t a request actually, but I need help finding something! It’s a sneezefic for mlp and I think it was somewhere on google drives or docs. I didn’t write it, but I read it before and I can’t find it again! I also can’t remember the title...maybe it was untitled? Here’s what I remember:

There’s a competition in Ponyville (I’m pretty certain of that) and lots of ponies are competing, including the princesses. Before the games start, Zecora tells twilight something and gives her advice, she was saying “Beware the name of-“ when somepony (I think it’s pinkie) interrupts her and startles her back to her hut.

The games proceed as normal, (I think it’s the last contest: endurance) and I think only twenty mares are remaining: twilight celestia Luna and Trixie to name a few. This one unicorn (I think) sticks their hooves in place and hypnotizes some of their friends (I know spike was hypnotized) to tickle their noses with feathers. Twilight remembers Zecora’s advice and does a little dance to dodge the feather long enough to put up a shield spell. Celestia and Luna also put up a shield spell, though they’re a bit late and the feathers are already tickling their noses. At one point the unicorn hosting this ups the ante by adding a flower to the mix (most ponies are severely allergic to it) and spreads the pollen around. I’m pretty sure celestia was the first one to sneeze, and of course, with every sneezefic, it’s descriptive.

That’s all I remember. Does anyone have any idea what I’m talking about?

EDIT: I found it! It was a part of one of the first posts in the sneezefic stories on here!
« Last Edit: 2018-09-25 15:16:08 by katzoo12 » Logged
Silverwing
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2018-09-13 19:54:13 »

Oh geez.  I don't remember this. 

Have you looked through the MLPS?

https://mlpsneeze.wikia.com/wiki/Female_Pony_Sneeze_Story_Index
« Last Edit: 2018-09-13 19:54:33 by Silverwing » Logged
Blurr001
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2018-09-13 22:20:13 »

I think I remember seeing that story on sneezefurs

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Soda
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: 2018-09-13 22:22:55 »

I'm not aware of this story. Is it on the MLPS?
Admiral Shine

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2018-09-13 22:59:17 »

I don’t think it is
AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: 2018-09-14 10:39:34 »

It might be in the Sneezefurs archive.  But they have removed all their pony related content for the most part.  I would like to think it isn't lost.
katzoo12
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: 2018-09-14 11:15:03 »

It might be in the Sneezefurs archive.  But they have removed all their pony related content for the most part.  I would like to think it isn't lost.

Maybe...though when I first read it, it was somewhere on a google service like drives or docs...i think.
katzoo12
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: 2018-09-14 11:17:06 »

I think I remember seeing that story on sneezefurs

Would you happen to know if it was reposted anywhere? I know it was, because I'm pretty sure this was AFTER sneezefurs did their clean sweep. But if you find it somewhere, you'll tell me, right?
katzoo12
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: 2018-09-14 11:17:45 »

I'm not aware of this story. Is it on the MLPS?

Nope. Believe me, I checked. Though it wouldn't hurt to check again...
AnyPoneDrawn
Legendary Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: 2018-09-14 13:27:46 »

I really wish I could help you more.  I guess the only person so far who would know would be, @Blurr001.

@Grapefoot is our resident archivist, and he might know of it too.
« Last Edit: 2018-09-14 13:28:18 by AnyPoneDrawn » Logged
Blurr001
Master Member

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: 2018-09-16 19:59:26 »

I remember the story. I remember reading it. But yeah I searched for it on sneezefurs and pretty much everything pony related is gone.

Water, earth, fire. Long ago, the three seasons lived together in harmony. Then everything changed, when the Shyamalan attacked.....
~~~~~~~~
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7Z9zf_O70YIrx7UD9xyYg
Fimfiction: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/AutoKnight
Grapefoot
Legendary Member

PSF Member

WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: 2018-09-16 20:04:44 »

I feel like I remember this, but I looked everywhere with no results. :(

Pages: [1] Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Help finding something « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019