PSF
News: Read the news section about important information regarding site contacts.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Looking for art/story commissions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for art/story commissions  (Read 67 times)
Gerplexan
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« on: 2019-01-01 11:44:43 »

Hi everyone! Sorry for being quiet, but I’m looking for any artists/writers who’d be interested in doing a male sneeze commission. I’ve really been in the mood for something macro/destructive related. If you’re interested, feel free to PM me! Also, you can add me on Discord, username Gerplexan#6406. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!
Erudi

Email
« Reply #1 on: 2019-01-01 12:21:10 »

Heyo! I know you have a commission from me that's already in the works, but I figured I can mention here that I write stories too. ^^ Especially since stories are something I can actually work on during my time away from home.
More details here, in the Story category:
https://sta.sh/0tr9wjgbji4
Gerplexan
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: 2019-01-01 13:13:00 »

Awesome! Perhaps after this commission, I could commission you for a story too! Thanks for the heads up!
Umeko

Lunarian Empress

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2019-01-01 13:20:07 »

My commissions opens up again next week. Feel free to look at my stuff here on the forum.
Just go to my profile, posts and topics I've created.
You'll get a list of art and stories I've published here.

~*~ Live each day as if it was your last, no one knows when it comes to an end, don't waste time in regretting, hating. Smile, laugh, treat people the way you want to be treated. Kindness is rare these days ~*~
Gerplexan
Rookie

PSF Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: 2019-01-01 14:21:03 »

Okay, thanks! I’ll definitely look into that!
Pages: [1] Print 
PSF  >  Creative  >  Requests & Commissions  >  Topic: Looking for art/story commissions « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | PSF © 2014-2019